Pettine officially fired by Browns; Marrone to interview

YoloinOhio

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should just bring in Coughlin to turn it around. I think he could.

They're past that, though.

Why would Couphlin take that job? He's 70 years old and has 2 SB titles to his name. I doubt he has the desire to do a total redo of an organization and he has the clout to get a much better job than that one. Cleveland is the bottom of the barrel for landing a HC job, they are going to get turned down a few times before this process is over.

@marykaycabot

Former #Bills HC Doug Marrone will interview for the #Browns HC job on Thursday, a league source tells cleveland.com

"I believe that coaching in the 'Factory of Sadness' fits my demeanor perfectly."

"I believe that coaching in the 'Factory of Sadness' fits my demeanor perfectly."

"As Head Coach, my first executive order will be to remove the "BROWNS" letters from our practice facility and substitute in the words "DON'T CONFUSE RESULTS WITH EFFORT...TAKE A LOOK AT MY O-LINE STATS IN JAX"

Why would Couphlin take that job? He's 70 years old and has 2 SB titles to his name. I doubt he has the desire to do a total redo of an organization and he has the clout to get a much better job than that one. Cleveland is the bottom of the barrel for landing a HC job, they are going to get turned down a few times before this process is over.

Idk. I said "they should." It's a total theoretical situation proposed by me that I know won't happen because they've already moved past that point.

But I do think Coughlin could turn it around. The Browns suck.