Wiz

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're being kind.

So it's been discussed. Doesn't mean it won't happen. Pugula got rid of three Sabres coaches during his short tenure as team owner. Rex is an absolute loser and embarrassment.

Who? Rex may very well be fired, but it will not be after this season.

Let's stop the nonsense that last year's Bills defense was the 85 Bears. They were not a good defense - let's remember the Raiders game at the end of the season - couldn't stop a thing.

Some of you need to find a new team to constantly criticize.

Let's stop the nonsense that last year's Bills defense was the 85 Bears. They were not a good defense - let's remember the Raiders game at the end of the season - couldn't stop a thing.

Some of you need to find a new team to constantly criticize.

Dareus was out of that game, but you have a point. Being the #4 defense overall and #1 in sacks is pretty meaningless. Much like having the #5 rated QB and #5 leading rusher.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I've never been so sure about something as I am this:

It will continue to get worse with Rex. He has shown me absolutely nothing which would lead me to believe otherwise. The discipline issues did not get any better. The defense got worse as the season went on. The players quit on him.

If he stays, players will want out, fans will be fed up, and he'll continue to dismantle this team to where it will take years to build it back up.

This guy needs to go, now. The team is not beyond being saved for next season. But if he stays, we can tack at least a few more years on to our playoff drought. I just don't see this situation getting any better with Rex.

Posted in another thread:

"You mentioned how well we played on defense last year. You know, fourth in the league is probably a little disappointing, to be honest with you. Because that's not where my expectations are. I know we'll lead the league in defense."

- Rex Ryan, January 2015

Well to be fair he didn't say in what category...

worst in points allowed, worst in sacks, worst in yardage given up, worst in 3rd down. Someone has to lead the league in the worst of categories

Wanna bet?

Rex has two more games to demoralize the fans even further. Don't be hasty.

I'm pretty sure Rex didn't tell the Pegula's he'd need 3 years to build a winner. He said he could take a team on the cusp and take them further. Instead he ruined them.

People said Pegula would never fire Lindy and Darcy.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I'm pretty sure Rex didn't tell the Pegula's he'd need 3 years to build a winner. He said he could take a team on the cusp and take them further. Instead he ruined them.

Would you also like to bet?

He's going to get a second year at least. And worse yet, he will be dismantling this team in the process. Trying to get the right pieces for his "genius" defensive scheme. Meanwhile, the talent we do have will age, and good players will be lost.

Yep! I am sad!!

Rex needs to go for many reasons. I think he is more focused on captains for chi tosses etc than game planning. A great example is last week he had a quality control coach putting up various signs to counter chip,jelly and the various signal senders from his sideline. So instead of a game plan he decides to make sure a quality control,coach or so end on sideline would mock Kelly with these goofy signs with chicken wings, Sabres logo etc on them. Never saw this discussed since was mentioned on radio but never saw it on Tv broadcast. The guy is a side show not a head coach worth a ****

Is this true? (I don't mean the last sentence; that part i can figure out.)

Took him a long time, though. Then he hired LaFontaine who hired Nolan......Don't have a ton of confidence in Pegula running a team

Edited by nucci