Giants Cut Demontre Moore; Claimed by the Dolphins

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beats headphones are overhyped garbage. They are actually made with dead weight to make them feel substantial.

I've bought two pairs on clearance (price was right) and they aren't a bad pair of headphones

But I wouldn't pay retail that's for sure....

And yes sign this guy

Da Monster was a lock high first round pick until teams interviewed him and found out what a weird f*cker he is.

Off the field concerns with drug use and the party lifestyle, his immaturity, and where he actually fit scheme wise were all contributing factors. Must be something in the water at Texas A&M. Lol

Depends. If the other players got Beats headphones his lashing out was justified and demonstrates an IK level of emotional intensity. Throw-away iPhone headphones? That's just plain immature, and cannot compete with righteously punching out Geno (which not so surprisingly has resulted in the Jets being poised to knock the Bills out of the playoffs). It's all relative. The jerk whisperer will decide.

maybe they didn't give him any to see how he would react.

Is this the guy that was kinda highly rated coming out of college as a speed rushing DE/OLB but ran a terrible 40 and dropped? Don't know much about him as a pro. If he's good, sign him or claim him or whatever.

edit: someone tweeted that obj bought the whole team beats headphones and Jenkins took a couple pairs and Moore didn't get his. What a dick.

He dropped because he only did like 14 on the bench. And he ran like a 4.7 or 4.8 40

He dropped because he only did like 14 on the bench. And he ran like a 4.7 or 4.8 40

Because i dont follow college ball. What made Moore desirable to draft?

surely a change of scenery.....

And the beat goes on....

Tim-

for the children.