Week 14 predictions: Bills at Eagles

YoloinOhio

Once again we face a healthier team, this time on the road. They are in first place in their division so all of a sudden have a ton to play for and will be fired up. Their defense scares me, their offense not so much (similar to last week, though I think Houston is the better overall team).

If the Bills can pull it off I think it will be very close and will require a very clean game in all phases - turnovers and penalties will be critical.

Bills 24, Eagles 20.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 11: TBB 45 Beagles 17

Week 12: DET 45 Beagles 14

Week 13: Beagles 35 NE 28 (Total Fluke with 3 D/ST TDs)

The Beagles aren't fooling me because they're just another lousy NFC Least team.

Bills 37 Beagles 17

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Once again we face a healthier team, this time on the road. They are in first place in their division so all of a sudden have a ton to play for and will be fired up. Their defense scares me, their offense not so much (similar to last week, though I think Houston is the better overall team).

If the Bills can pull it off I think it will be very close and will require a very clean game in all phases - turnovers and penalties will be critical.

Bills 24, Eagles 20.

High expectations from defeating the severely unhealthy NE Pats. Looking for them to be flat and horrible again.

Buffalo Bills 27, Philly Iggles 18

Edited by NOVABillsFan

Last week was a reprieve from the inevitable...the Bills will drop at least one of the next two..they'll probably beat Dallas and the Jets

I think its the Eagles that effectively end the Bills chances for the playoffs..Sproles with another outstanding game because this team can't tackle (and game plan against these type of RBs) and they'll simply throw screens to him every chance they get and he'll slip away for big yardage on half of those screens

Eagles 31 Bills 17

and no I don't want them to lose but this coaching staff is abysmal..if they do win the next four then feel free to flame me for really disliking this coaching staff

I think Bradford is better than Sanchez and he's one reason they were so bad prior to the Eagles game. It's not coincidental they got killed the two weeks Bradford was out. I don't think Bradford is great by any means but he's better than Sanchez. They also were without Jason Peters and Ryan Mathews who are both good players. They are both back. Mathews ran all over the Jets. I think that with Bradford they are closer to a 6-6 team and they aren't that much worse than the Bills. I think with TT the Bills are closer to a 7-5 team. Home field is usually pretty fierce for the Eagles but it will all depend how the game starts out as the crowd will turn especially if Shady has a good game.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I think Bradford is better than Sanchez and he's one reason they were so bad prior to the Eagles game. It's not coincidental they got killed the two weeks Bradford was out. I don't think Bradford is great by any means but he's better than Sanchez. They also were without Jason Peters and Ryan Mathews who are both good players. They are both back. Mathews ran all over the Jets. I think that with Bradford they are closer to a 6-6 team and they aren't that much worse than the Bills. I think with TT the Bills are closer to a 7-5 team. Home field is usually pretty fierce for the Eagles but it will all depend how the game starts out as the crowd will turn especially if Shady has a good game.

@JeffSkversky

#Eagles Offense vs #Patriots: •7 Punts •2 TDs •1 Fumble •1 End of Game *11 Drives = 14 Points

CVo7pkeVAAAUSnz.jpg

Last week was a reprieve from the inevitable...the Bills will drop at least one of the next two..they'll probably beat Dallas and the Jets

I think its the Eagles that effectively end the Bills chances for the playoffs..Sproles with another outstanding game because this team can't tackle (and game plan against these type of RBs) and they'll simply throw screens to him every chance they get and he'll slip away for big yardage on half of those screens

Eagles 31 Bills 17

and no I don't want them to lose but this coaching staff is abysmal..if they do win the next four then feel free to flame me for really disliking this coaching staff

I'd be inclined to agree with the result, but largely on the defensive tackling, not coaching. Teams really can't work on tackling much during the season and lots of guys have bad fundamentals. It's a result of the CBA practice rules. You just hope your guys have strong fundamentals from way back in high school and they have " want to". If they don't you are sunk. The Bills have a lot of bad tacklers. Last week you saw lots of guys being dragged by RBs because they hit up high. Have to go low and wrap up. Gilmore wouldn't be injured if he had done this. It's really on the players and I think they take bad angles and use bad technique. The Eagles will exploit this.

The only part of the Eagles that worries me is their D-line which has been playing very well lately. The Eagles offense is still a mess but looks like they will have Ryan Mathews back who has been their best back this year. Their wide receivers have really underperformed and of course the QB play hasnt been that good.

It will still be a tough game though but i think the Bills win

Bills 20

Eagles 16

Edited by Max997

*Shady stumbles over their mascot entering the stadium...pulls hammy.

*Tyrod winks at Chip and says "I always wanted to play with a football genius....call me Chip"

*Sammy has a bad hair day and loses track of the ball.

*Millsssss figures he put in his hard work last week so he goes on a mexican food bender Saturday night.

Eagles 3,871 Bills 6 (Carpenter misses the extra point)