Week 14 predictions: Bills at Eagles

YoloinOhio

Last week there were 18 or more predictions that the Bills would lose or get blown out. This week almost all posting that they will win or blow them out. Is philly that much worse of a team (when healthy, which they are, at home, which they are) than Houston was on our home field? Asking because I don't get the huge sway of opinion.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week there were 18 or more predictions that the Bills would lose or get blown out. This week almost all posting that they will win or blow them out. Is philly that much worse of a team (when healthy, which they are, at home, which they are) than Houston was on our home field? Asking because I don't get the huge sway of opinion.

Classic pain addicts. We are high from last week's win. When we lose coming down is brutal and we have no hope. Score one for the pain addicts. I predict a win coupled with agita.

Last week was a reprieve from the inevitable...the Bills will drop at least one of the next two..they'll probably beat Dallas and the Jets

I think its the Eagles that effectively end the Bills chances for the playoffs..Sproles with another outstanding game because this team can't tackle (and game plan against these type of RBs) and they'll simply throw screens to him every chance they get and he'll slip away for big yardage on half of those screens

Eagles 31 Bills 17

and no I don't want them to lose but this coaching staff is abysmal..if they do win the next four then feel free to flame me for really disliking this coaching staff

getting my 10,000 btu Salamander primed with racing fuel.

36-12

Bills have trouble stopping Bills scoring the second half. Leos picks two and one for six

*Shady stumbles over their mascot entering the stadium...pulls hammy.

*Tyrod winks at Chip and says "I always wanted to play with a football genius....call me Chip"

*Sammy has a bad hair day and loses track of the ball.

*Millsssss figures he put in his hard work last week so he goes on a mexican food bender Saturday night.

Eagles 3,871 Bills 6 (Carpenter misses the extra point)

this was my next choice btw

Edited by 3rdand12

Classic pain addicts. We are high from last week's win. When we lose coming down is brutal and we have no hope. Score one for the pain addicts. I predict a win coupled with agita.

interesting. I predicted a close win yesterday but if I had to bet money right now looking at the health of both teams , I would take the Eagles. Not because of 15 years, or Rex's record with the jets after a win, or anything like that. It's pure football reasons. I think the Bills are going to be outmatched personnel and depth wise. Hopefully they overcome it. Edited by YoloinOhio

I continue to be shocked at everyone confidently picking the Bills with all of our injuries. I hope you are all right! Philly has 4 healthy RBs! 3 are starting caliber and the other is pretty good too. And our LB situation is dire. Plus if you think McCoy has something to prove, I would say Murray has just as much.

Edited by YoloinOhio

interesting. I predicted a close win yesterday but if I had to bet money right now looking at the health of both teams , I would take the Eagles. Not because of 15 years, or Rex's record with the jets after a win, or anything like that. It's pure football reasons. I think the Bills are going to be outmatched personnel and depth wise. Hopefully they overcome it.

I'm of the same frame of mind. When the Bills have had significant injuries this year, they have failed to rise to the occasion. Hopefully they can turn the table this week.

continue to be shocked at everyone confidently picking the Bills with all of our injuries. I hope you are all right! Philly has 4 healthy RBs! 3 are starting caliber and the other is pretty good too. And our LB situation is dire. Plus if you think McCoy has something to prove, I would say Murray has just as much.

Don't count me in the confident group. If Rex was competing against Chip Kelly on "Hard Knocks" he would out dazzle the Eagle coach. On the sidelines I would definitely favor Kelly out thinking the more demonstrative Rex in this game.

The Eagles are getting healthier and after some struggles they are in a good position to move up the ranks in their dismal division. Our defense is not nearly as good as it was prior to Rex's arrival with great fanfare.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm confident that I am not.

Eagles easily beating the Bills. Eagles 34 Bills 17. Coaching matters!

Edited by JohnC

so i thought we would beat KC handily(lost the last of my bankroll on that game) , then thought we would lose last week to JJ Watt.

Couple of things i think going into the thinking

Philly destroyed two weeks in a row.

Beat a more beat up then Bills Pats team, but get 3 fluke TD's in the process and Pats still have a chance to tie at the end.

Line has gone from Bills +3 to Bills -1 during the course of the week when the wise guys are playing...that a massive freaking move...prolly biggest this year. May mean nothing, but the guys who actually make their living betting have been hammering the Bills...they see something they like. My gut is the Bills O vs that D.

I will refrain from predictions as you can see my last two have not been so good!

so i thought we would beat KC handily(lost the last of my bankroll on that game) , then thought we would lose last week to JJ Watt.

Couple of things i think going into the thinking

Philly destroyed two weeks in a row.

Beat a more beat up then Bills Pats team, but get 3 fluke TD's in the process and Pats still have a chance to tie at the end.

Line has gone from Bills +3 to Bills -1 during the course of the week when the wise guys are playing...that a massive freaking move...prolly biggest this year. May mean nothing, but the guys who actually make their living betting have been hammering the Bills...they see something they like. My gut is the Bills O vs that D.

I will refrain from predictions as you can see my last two have not been so good!

i agree that the movement on the line is interesting. My main concern is really their RB group vs our front 7, and our lack of RB depth with Karlos likely out. They got blown out a couple times but they were also without their starting QB and Mathews who is their best RB, plus they were without their starting LT Peters I believe. I think Houston had the better D and we were pretty successful so that's encouraging. The other thing is not having Gilmore.

Don't count me in the confident group. If Rex was competing against Chip Kelly on "Hard Knocks" he would out dazzle the Eagle coach. On the sidelines I would definitely favor Kelly out thinking the more demonstrative Rex in this game.

The Eagles are getting healthier and after some struggles they are in a good position to move up the ranks in their dismal division. Our defense is not nearly as good as it was prior to Rex's arrival with great fanfare.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm confident that I am not.

Eagles easily beating the Bills. Eagles 34 Bills 17. Coaching matters!

the coaching part doesn't worry me at all actually. Not a chip Kelly fan going back to his days at Oregon. Ever since a marginal OSU defense fairly easily shut down his "brilliant" offense in the 2010 Rose bowl ( Tressel-ball beat them, no less) I've been less than impressed. He always looks dumbfounded and void of any feeling on the sidelines. Edited by YoloinOhio