Report: DeMarco Murray went to owner to complain about Chip

YoloinOhio

My biggest fear for this game is the Eagles running game and up tempo offensive pace... As we've seen way too many times teams catch our defense sleeping with substitutions. Couple that with our weak LBs and it doesn't look good...

Philly plays hurry up at all times, for the most part. The Texans and the Pats plays were all but trick plays. Huge difference. It's not like the Bills don't know that Chip Kelly runs plays fast.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are our LBs really that bad? Rex just praised Spencer for his game last week, and I thought we all like Brown. Isn't that just one LB spot that is bad right now?

Are our LBs really that bad? Rex just praised Spencer for his game last week, and I thought we all like Brown. Isn't that just one LB spot that is bad right now?

And Manny Lawson has been playing well (and all over the field). Between Brown, Manny, and Nigel the starting LBs are pretty darn solid (even if Bradham might not fit scheme wise, he's talented and capable) -- there's just no depth behind them. I was excited to get a look at Steward in the starting lineup but the back injury took him off the field really early.

Don't know why he's complaining. He knew Kelly's offensive scheme before the year and he choose to follow the money. Kelly has given him too many opportunities if anything, he's jut not playing well enough

but I thought Kelly said he fit the scheme better than McCoy. What happened?

He kind of praised Lawson. He said that he played every position on the field Sunday.

And thats how I view Lawson, too. He's a smart, utility player for the LBs and DLine. He's pretty solid but, when hes forced to make an instinctive play or athletic play, he seems to come up short.

He'd be a great rotational player but as a starter, I think he lacks playmaking ability.

My biggest fear for this game is the Eagles running game and up tempo offensive pace... As we've seen way too many times teams catch our defense sleeping with substitutions. Couple that with our weak LBs and it doesn't look good...

I agree with this. The Eagles are going to score some points. The Bills need to match them, which they can do.