Report: DeMarco Murray went to owner to complain about Chip

YoloinOhio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoot, half the people in Philly are standing in line to complain to Lurie about Chip's offense. DeMarco will have to take a number.

thats funny. I tuned into philly radio today to see if they were pumped up about their big win and they are still just b*tching about Chip, lol.

thats funny. I tuned into philly radio today to see if they were pumped up about their big win and they are still just b*tching about Chip, lol.

all Philly sports fans can do is complain.

As much as I'd love to sympathise, you chose to sign for them. You know what Chip does and you followed the money anyway. Can't have it both ways.

+1

I watched the majority of that game and the Eagles offense is still struggling. They don't really do anything well. The average number of plays per drive against the Patriots was 5. They were up 35-14 at one point, but at the end of the first half, their drives were 5, 3, 8, 4, 3. Then they went 3 and out in their first series in the 2nd half.

Some of the fault is with Murray. Some of it with Kelly.

If he's having an honest conversation with himself, he knows he thrives in an offense where he's got a lead blocker and he gets to run north to south.

Kelly should have changed his *brilliant* scheme a bit to take advantage of Murray's strengths as a football player.

Should Kelly stay, I expect Murray to be moved.

Some of the fault is with Murray. Some of it with Kelly.

If he's having an honest conversation with himself, he knows he thrives in an offense where he's got a lead blocker and he gets to run north to south.

Kelly should have changed his *brilliant* scheme a bit to take advantage of Murray's strengths as a football player.

Should Kelly stay, I expect Murray to be moved.

what makes no sense is why he gave him a huge contract if he doesn't fit his scheme. I mean, it was chip's decision 100%, can't blame the GM since he is the GM.

all Philly sports fans can do is complain.

And we don't?

To be fair, most Philly fans are pissed about the Murray situation, but less so at him, though he has taken plenty of flack.

They saw how effective he can be last year, and in previous years. But Murray is a bruiser who got run into the ground last year, operating out of a standard drop back, power I formation set. I remember hearing about how Shady was going to be a bad fit because of Roman's system, but Roman has adjusted pretty well and Shady looks like he might break 1000 yards.

Chop kept doing the exact same thing with Murray that he did with Shady: direct handoff from the shotgun/pistol on an off tackle run or end around.

Nobody but philly was offering him money right? He's got a huge dead cap number next year and then a 5 mil dead number the year after. He needs to stay healthy and collect his check. It's not like he's breaking records.

Jacksonville offered him more than Philly. Dallas offered him a contract as well but wouldn't break the bank for him.

Shady is going to light up Philly Sunday............

let's hope so. We sure need him. A RB running angry with a chip on his shoulder is usually a very good combination.

Just as Roman put Clay on display the first drive when we played in Miami, I anticipate they will showcase Shady early and often. They also have the 26th ranked run D.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Boohoo Murray. Cry me a fckin river. You did this to yourself so you have no one else to blame but yourself. You got your money and big contract so STFU and play!!!!

Nothing pisses me off more than a "star" player that chooses to go to a dysfunctional team because they're offering more money, and then btch about how they're utilized and how badly they're playing. Personally, I'd take less money and stay with a winning team. Win a championship, and then collect my paycheck

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83