Free Texans tix available for a solid poster out there

As a result of an unusual set of circumstances this weekend, I have a pair of tickets (seriously great seats) available for today's game that I'm willing to give away to any poster with a post count over 2,000.

If interested, PM me with who you intend to have use them and I can then transfer them to your email address for you to print.

First priority goes to those who have never been to a game due to financial reasons, father & sons, old folks. You get the drift. Hoping to make something good of the situation I'm now in with these tickets.

The point of looking for a decent post count is to serve as a bit of a BS meter. As if that will really help...

I may be risking all kinds of complications for myself by making this offer publicly, but I can handle that.

Send me a PM without your email address first, tell me who you propose to have use the tix, and if I reply I'll ask for your email address so I can transfer the tix.

Once the tix are gone I'll post again that they're gone.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

Bill in Houston - A nice gesture. I hope your able to find someone who has a young boy who'd like to go to the game. To Bill in NY - glad your feeling better. A lot of people were very worried for you.

We sure this is a nice gesture? If the Bills get drilled its guns get ugly and some young lad will have that as a first NFL experience.

Just KIdding! Good luck on the tickets.

We sure this is a nice gesture? If the Bills get drilled its guns get ugly and some young lad will have that as a first NFL experience.

Just KIdding! Good luck on the tickets.

Not to mention likely someone will be standing in front of the kid the whole game...

You are being very generous. Just a suggestion if you can't get a response from your offer you might consider contacting a military service group that could use your tickets and act on it quite quickly.

As Gotham Bill said you are being very kind and generous.

Nice way to kick off the holiday season... Too bad I don't have the post count or live in WNY :censored: .

If you can't find a tbd poster you like. A donation to military, Goodwill or Salvation Army might work for you.

It sucks that you can't use them. Hope they don't go to waste.

You're not even in Houston anymore! <_<

I hope someone took advantage of this! If not... jeesh, I could believei t!

That's right, but like I said, some unusual circumstances this weekend kept me away.

Happy to report, the tickets WERE used by one non-gaseous poster.

Edited by BillnutinHouston