Trump Alone at the Top

This is what you get when you split the Conservative vote.

Jon Huntsman: I could get behind Donald Trump.

:lol: .......................................................Yep.

but but but, Huntsman is the kind of Republicans that might could possibly appeal to Democrats.

Kind of like how some lefty friends back in the early 2000s would tell me they could vote for John McCain. Until actually presented with the opportunity to vote for McCain

Pretty strong words from the author saying he'd bolt to the absolute shithole of Mexico if Trump does what he fears. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Shithole is putting it mildly. I was watching Cartel Land on Netflix the other day. That is one !@#$ed up country. The government has lost control of many areas. And that is why we need to do something about our southern border.

It's becoming increasingly obvious to me that one of the main reasons I don't want Trump as president is because I am in no mood to listen to four more years of Obama.

Listen closely. They're not too far from each other on the rhetoric scale.

It's becoming increasingly obvious to me that one of the main reasons I don't want Trump as president is because I am in no mood to listen to four more years of Obama.

Listen closely. They're not too far from each other on the rhetoric scale.

I heard a funny familiar thing from a Trump supporter recently. It's not a big deal that Trump doesn't know the nitty gritty of governing, or anything else for that matter. All he has to do is surround himself with smart people who do know the stuff, and everything will be fine.

Because that's worked so well for the current narcissist in chief.

Four more years. Four more years.