Trump Alone at the Top

Exactly Doc.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for more middle East wars. She voted for Iraq and was a big supporter of the Libya thing. She absolutely learns nothing from history.

I think a lot of y'all would like that about her.

Not me. And it makes you wonder why libs conveniently ignore it?

Exactly Doc.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for more middle East wars. She voted for Iraq and was a big supporter of the Libya thing. She absolutely learns nothing from history.

Not me. She doesn't have the guts to use nuclear weapons.

Exactly Doc.

For her its not a matter of learning the consequences of intervention. What she has learned (or at least thinks she knows) is that to stay in power you have to appease the dominant special interests at that time. Youre giving her too much credit to think she actually cares about the effect her actions have on anyone but herself

Edited by truth on hold

Given his lack of experience, he's got a lot of balls calling out Trumps credentials. Accomplished a heck of a lot more than Obama did before being elected.

"I continue to believe Mr. Trump will not be president. And the reason is I have a lot of faith in the American people. And I think that they recognize that being president is a serious job," Obama said.

"It is not hosting a talk show or a reality show, he added. Its not promotion. Its not marketing. Its hard."

http://www.businessinsider.sg/barack-obama-republicans-donald-trump-press-conference-2016-2/?r=US&IR=T#.VsP_SnMRVnE

Edited by truth on hold

I've not seen the national polling in the last week. As expected, the people dropping out are lining up precisely around the leading establishment candidates--Rubio flying upwards. That will continue.

What will be interesting to see now is where the voters for the loser between Cruz and Trump shift to. We're a long ways off from seeing that resolution.

Given his lack of experience, he's got a lot of balls calling out Trumps credentials. Accomplished a heck of a lot more than Obama did before being elected.

"I continue to believe Mr. Trump will not be president. And the reason is I have a lot of faith in the American people. And I think that they recognize that being president is a serious job," Obama said.

"It is not hosting a talk show or a reality show, he added. Its not promotion. Its not marketing. Its hard."

http://www.businessinsider.sg/barack-obama-republicans-donald-trump-press-conference-2016-2/?r=US&IR=T#.VsP_SnMRVnE

Lack of experience? Ran and won two presidential elections, been President for seven years. Ya, he knows what he is talking about. Trump has no chance in a general election

Don't be absurd. The government would need at least $2 billion for the PR website, $250 billion for subsidies to those who can see the wall from their property, and $500 billion for pork.

Another billion for the environmental impact statement, $200M for various wall-related diversity programs, $2B for wall-related state grants, $100M in carbon credits, $50M to study the possibility of interrupting the migratory patterns of some obscure desert tortoise...

Another billion for the environmental impact statement, $200M for various wall-related diversity programs, $2B for wall-related state grants, $100M in carbon credits, $50M to study the possibility of interrupting the migratory patterns of some obscure desert tortoise...

How much to the property owners?

Pope targets Trump on immigration.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/pope-francis-trump-border-219377

"We cannot deny the humanitarian crisis which in recent years has meant migration for thousands of people, whether by train or highway or on foot, crossing hundreds of kilometers through mountains, deserts and inhospitable zones. The human tragedy that is forced migration is a global phenomenon today," Francis said. "This crisis which can be measured in numbers and statistics, we want instead to measure with names, stories, families. They are the brothers and sisters of those expelled by poverty and violence, by drug trafficking and criminal organizations. Being faced with so many legal vacuums, they get caught up in a web that ensnares and always destroys the poorest."