Trump Alone at the Top

Am I really reading now that because of Trump's trashing of Bush, he is getting endorsed by Code Pink?

CODE PINK?

I'm starting to get on the DC Tom road map...let's elect Trump president to ensure we blow everything up and have to start from scratch.

"Trump/Palin 2016. It's What Plants Crave!"

Betcha I could make a ****-ton of money selling that bumper sticker.

Am I really reading now that because of Trump's trashing of Bush, he is getting endorsed by Code Pink?

CODE PINK?

I'm starting to get on the DC Tom road map...let's elect Trump president to ensure we blow everything up and have to start from scratch.

Trump and Code Pink are both right.

Code Pink took Senotor Clinton to task on her Iraq vote at the time too.

It's about time a "Republican" set the record straight on the Iraq doozy of a mistake.

It's about time a "Republican" set the record straight on the Iraq doozy of a mistake.

The truth is it's about time we focus on the issues that are pressing today.

But hey...if Trump and Code Pink want to take their "dress up as vaginas" show on the road, I'm all for it.

But between Clinton, Trump and seven years of Barry, it's time we find a grown-up to lead the country. Trump is a lot of things, but a grown-up isn't one of them.

trump-code-pink-protester-.jpg

The truth is it's about time we focus on the issues that are pressing today.

Part of making the right decision today should be a knowledge of how things went down in the past so as not to make the same mistake again instead of BSing about Bush keeping us safe (except 9/11 of course).

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

Part of making the right decision today should be a knowledge of how things went down in the past so as not to make the same mistake again instead of BSing about Bush keeping us safe (except 9/11 of course).

Nobody is BSing about Bush except the people who can't stop bringing it up. And the only reason simple-minded people like Trump keep bringing it up is because simple-minded people like you need something to whine about.

Can you possibly imagine that after seven years in office, Obama STILL blames Bush for everything? It's embarrassing, and every thinking American knows it's embarrassing.

These nutjobs need to grow up and act like adults, or get out of the way and let the adults lead.

obama-blame-bush.jpg

And...guess what? They repeated it. You know why? Because they spent too much time BSing about "Bush lied!" and not enough addressing the systemic issues of intelligence gathering and dissemination, and of confirmation bias in intelligence analysis.

Those who misrepresent the past are also doomed to repeat it.

Trump and Code Pink are both right.

Code Pink took Senotor Clinton to task on her Iraq vote at the time too.

Exactly why he has the best chance against hillary, and a neocon talking head like rubio has little chance because he won't be able to diffetentiate his foreign policy agenda while attacking her record

Exactly why he has the best chance against hillary, and a neocon talking head like rubio has little chance because he won't be able to diffetentiate his foreign policy agenda while attacking her record

Take the mittens off when you type.

Like Libya?

Meaningless right now especially given the source and margin of error

That's kind of a funny, considering your earlier silly response about Trump's chances

I guess, I'll just consider that response .....meaningless