Trump Alone at the Top

Yeah but I thought W's time with the Texas National Guard was the inspiration for Killer Klowns from Outer Space

An understandable mistake, but the Texas Air National Guard don't employ any aircraft capable of interstellar travel. Now, the Johnson Space Center on the other hand...

Kudos to Trump for loosening that miserable networks grip on the Republican party

O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly 'at War,' Fox Loser With Trump

Fox News ratings leaders Bill O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly are at "war" in part over the "The Kelly File" host's Donald "Trump-fueled stardom," according to New York magazine media writer Gabriel Sherman.

In his Intelligencer column posted late Tuesday, Sherman writes the GOP presidential front-runner has loosened "the grip that [Fox News owner] Rupert Murdoch, [network boss] Roger Ailes, and Co. have held on the GOP for nearly a generation."

And because of the "confusion," the channel's hosts and producers "are split over how to cover Trump," he reports, citing three unnamed sources

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/713641

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/10/21/donald-trumps-baseless-claim-that-the-bush-white-house-tried-to-silence-his-iraq-war-opposition-in-2003/

So much hatred for establishment candidates. That war in Iraq War is still dragging people down, imo

Also interesting how no Conservatives on this board ever supported the invasion either (snerk)

Edited by gatorman

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/10/21/donald-trumps-baseless-claim-that-the-bush-white-house-tried-to-silence-his-iraq-war-opposition-in-2003/

So much hatred for establishment candidates. That war in Iraq War is still dragging people down, imo

Also interesting how no Conservatives on this board ever supported the invasion either (snerk)

I supported it based on what I had heard in media reports at the time. It was a bad decision. However, I expect people in leadership (like the President) to be much better informed than I on such matters and expect them to make good decisions. They didn't and the bad decisions on many matters have continued right up until the present.

I supported it based on what I had heard in media reports at the time. It was a bad decision. However, I expect people in leadership (like the President) to be much better informed than I on such matters and expect them to make good decisions. They didn't and the bad decisions on many matters have continued right up until the present.

I suspect Hillary's vote is hurting her pretty badly also.

I suspect Hillary's vote is hurting her pretty badly also.

Nothing is hurting Hillary because she is your candidate whether you like it or not.

You can pull levers for Sanders or O'Malley in primaries, you can caucus for them in Iowa, you can put their signs in your yards, and tie their bumper stickers on your tricycle, and you'll still get what your party overlords tell you you're going to get.

Because your party knows your'e all a bunch of nutsucking sheep who are unable and unwilling to think for yourselves.

Go Superdelegates! Go Hillary! :lol:

Nothing is hurting Hillary because she is your candidate whether you like it or not.

You can pull levers for Sanders or O'Malley in primaries, you can caucus for them in Iowa, you can put their signs in your yards, and tie their bumper stickers on your tricycle, and you'll still get what your party overlords tell you you're going to get.

Because your party knows your'e all a bunch of nutsucking sheep who are unable and unwilling to think for yourselves.

You and nutsucking.

How old are you? You act like a 7 year old

The difference being that I can stop acting like a 7-year-old and you'll forever be a nutsucking sheep.

Go Hillary! Go Superdelegates!

I doubt you can

stop acting like a 7 year old that is

Jim, thanks for posting.

Watching the "blabbermouth" episode of the Honeymooners, with my (late) father, brings back great memories for me.

Seeing the slow build by Gleason is terrific.

and it works with Trump as well......... :lol:

But don't you think the commie "everything for free" and "blame it on the rich" Bernie is a easier sell to the mindless citizenry at this point?

The difference being that I can stop acting like a 7-year-old and you'll forever be a nutsucking sheep.

Go Hillary! Go Superdelegates!

Says the Christian :lol: