Trump Alone at the Top

Latest South Carolina polling..............closer than I thought.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/sc-poll-trump-32-cruz-26-rubio-20-bush-10/article/2001032#.Vry62hQOPt8.twitter

Trump - 32%

Cruz - 26%

Rubio - 20%

Bush - 10%

Carson - 7%

Kasich - 2%

Let's hope Bush spends most of his remaining funds in SC. That's the only thing keeping him afloat.

Says the Christian :lol:

Oh, please...what do you know about anything, let alone Christianity?

Wait. Let me guess. You read a book? Dated a Christian? Why not tell us all how to be a Christian?

We'll wait.

Hopefully it will be more insightful than your reasoning for free college.

Wait. Let me guess. You read a book? Dated a Christian? Why not tell us all how to be a Christian?

We'll wait.

Here, ...lybob. Let me answer for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity

We'll wait.

Sorry LA, you just don't manifest anything resembling the fruit of the spirit, visible attributes of a true Christian life but I'm sure you have a Christian Identity just the same way you have an identity as a Bills fan - It probably very convenient, lets you mingle with the rest of the flock without friction.

Sorry LA, you just don't manifest anything resembling the fruit of the spirit, visible attributes of a true Christian life but I'm sure you have a Christian Identity just the same way you have an identity as a Bills fan - It probably very convenient, lets you mingle with the rest of the flock without friction.

Sounds like you are espousing the merits of Christianity but questioning LABillzfan's adherence to it. So, do you now praise Christianity? If you don't want to respond, I will understand. After all, you couldn't win an argument with me so you claimed you put me on "ignore". You have slipped up a couple of times so I think you are just a scared kitty. Prove me wrong, scared kitty.

All you had to do was say "You're right, I don't know anything about Christianity." Fewer words. Just as effective. More coherent.

I'll just call you "camouflage Christian" since you blend right in and are indistinguishable from anyone else.

So in conclusion, you have no idea what you're talking about, but refuse to miss the opportunity to put labels on people.

You couldn't be more predictable if you logged in as gatorman.

What about his lifestyle would you consider not Christian-like? Seeing I do not adhere to any religion I have no clue. So please enlighten me.

He'll check Wikipedia and get back to you with more cool sounding words and phrases like "manifest" and "fruit of the spirit." :lol:

So in conclusion, you have no idea what you're talking about, but refuse to miss the opportunity to put labels on people.

He'll check Wikipedia and get back to you with more cool sounding words and phrases like "manifest" and "fruit of the spirit." :lol:

Actually it will probably be more along the lines of "a true Christian would not call people nutsuckers". But I'm a heathen so what do I know.

Did you call for me. oh dear "Christian"? Lol, you are about as Christian as a fly

Actually it will probably be more along the lines of "a true Christian would not call people nutsuckers". But I'm a heathen so what do I know.

That would be, I'm sure, the simple place where his mind begins to take up space.

The other, more dominant issue for the dual login that is ...lybob/gatorman is he relies on the fact that Christians are expected to turn the other cheek. To them, Christians MUST be gentle when challenged, and loving, and caring, because that's what Jesus would do. Jesus would never call him a nutsucker, so neither would his followers.

And then he makes the mistake that people of his mind always make about Christians; that straying from doctrine -- no matter how much or how little -- immediately means you are not a Christian at all.

Because in his simple mind, no one is better to determine who is and isn't a Christian than someone who does not believe in Christ.

Edited by LABillzFan

DONALD TRUMP’S PIVOT ON IRAQ:

[in] his 2000 book,
The America We Deserve
Trump noted Iraq was developing weapons of mass destruction and targeted Iraq strikes had little impact on their overall capabilities. The Donald said the best course might be against Iraq to “carry the mission to its conclusion.”

Huh — Trump’s for-gainst it pivot on Iraq from 2000 to 2004 is a 180° performed very much like those of many prominent Democrats during that period

“So, the question for Mr. Trump would be: was George Bush lying about WMD or following Trump’s advice?”

Not to mention Bill Clinton’s advice,

Al Gore’s advice,

Joe Biden’s advice,

Hillary’s advice,

Howard Dean’s advice,

Madeleine Albright’s advice,

etc.

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/226742/

DONALD TRUMP’S PIVOT ON IRAQ:

[in] his 2000 book,
The America We Deserve
Trump noted Iraq was developing weapons of mass destruction and targeted Iraq strikes had little impact on their overall capabilities. The Donald said the best course might be against Iraq to “carry the mission to its conclusion.”

Huh — Trump’s for-gainst it pivot on Iraq from 2000 to 2004 is a 180° performed very much like those of many prominent Democrats during that period

“So, the question for Mr. Trump would be: was George Bush lying about WMD or following Trump’s advice?”

Not to mention Bill Clinton’s advice,

Al Gore’s advice,

Joe Biden’s advice,

Hillary’s advice,

Howard Dean’s advice,

Madeleine Albright’s advice,

etc.

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/226742/

Trump was a private citizen and not involved in the debate, the intelligence or the lies

Trump was a private citizen and not involved in the debate, the intelligence or the lies

I'm glad to see you recognize that Bill and Hillary, Al Gore, Joe Biden, Madeline Albright and Howard Dean were all involved with the lies. You've come a long way pilgrim.