Trump Alone at the Top

Way to miss the point completely.

The idea that Trump will get heavy Hispanic and female support in the general election is a joke

Way to do a great job of making a clear point as usual.

I think you might be very wrong with regard to Hispanics in the general.

If for no other reason you have a habit of being wrong.

Stupid post by you

http://www.latinodecisions.com/blog/2013/10/17/prop187effect/

According to polling data from the California Field Poll, after winning the presidential election in 1980, former California Governor Ronald Reagan raised his share of the Latino vote from 35% to 45% in 1984 while carrying 59% of the entire state. Republicans went on to win the Golden state again in 1988. Since that election, three significant changes have reshaped California politics in a manner that has made the Republican Party nearly irrelevant:

1. The Latino share of the total California electorate has dramatically increased.

2. California Republicans embarked on an anti-immigrant agenda that alienated Latino voters and drove them into the open arms of the Democratic Party.

3. Republicans are unable to compete for California’s 55 Electoral College votes, which amounts to 20% of the total 270 necessary to win a presidential election.

This has nothing to do with Barry. Right-leaning Americans handed the GOP majorities for the house and Senate, and an unprecedented number of state bodies and gubernatorial seats.

In response, the GOP has done nothing but continue togive Barry pretty much whatever he wants in terms of spending, ignoring his executive orders, and essentially just playing dead.

The media has contributed greatly, in large part because it refused to honestly report on Barry's errors in order to protect their own interests.

The right is pissed, Trump fuels that anger, and anyone with even a slight bit of sense can see we're about to elect another thin-skinned protagonist who we can only hope will be even a little less embarrassing than Barry.

This has been the most frustrating thing. After watching it for the last 6 years or so it's becoming evident they all are two sides of the same coin. Boehner and the Rep's only put up faux resistance for appearances. Trump is refreshing because he's a unconnected wild card that I believe is a patriot. If the establishment and media can't stop him, and I'm sure there is a shite storm of lies coming, they may kill him. Plane crash. Die in his sleep (like Scalia) or something. He is just going to expose way to much. Cost the elite way to much money for him to be allowed to take charge.

Well, it may be a stupid post in your opinion but if PPP were polled I would venture to guess that you would have less than a handful of posters agreeing with you. It's a rare occasion that you are ever right.

Yes, it is mostly partisan right wing posters here. And that really makes my argument stronger.

YOU saying I am wrong is funny, since I consider you a near complete idiot. :lol:

This has been the most frustrating thing. After watching it for the last 6 years or so it's becoming evident they all are two sides of the same coin. Boehner and the Rep's only put up faux resistance for appearances. Trump is refreshing because he's a unconnected wild card that I believe is a patriot. If the establishment and media can't stop him, and I'm sure there is a shite storm of lies coming, they may kill him. Plane crash. Die in his sleep (like Scalia) or something. He is just going to expose way to much. Cost the elite way to much money for him to be allowed to take charge.

Exactly. Trump walks in and calls them stupid people who can't get anything done. Congress approval rating is what 14%? The last few years of absolute no negotiation, posturing and opposition, again by both sides, created the perfect environment for the Donald.

UNPACKING TRUMP’S APPEAL:

His theme is pride — self esteem. I think the message is: Even if you’re poorly educated — especially if you are poorly educated — you are smart, and you are American, and you should feel great. All those other politicians look down on you, and they look down on the country. They insult it. They use the worst insults, like “racist.” They’d have you believe that it’s racist to say “Make America great again” and to want to preserve the benefits of America for Americans and to increase those selfishly guarded benefits. But it’s not something to be ashamed of, it’s being smart. And he’s very smart, and we — you, with me leading the way — “are going to be the smart people.”

An interesting blend of traditional rightish slogans (America is great) and leftish ones (we’re the smart people).

And a natural response to a ruling class that doesn’t much care for the country it rules, and that has gotten uninterested in hiding the fact.

Thank you, POTUS. Your ineptitude, arrogance and narcissism directly ignited the rise of Donald Trump.

So you are blaming Obama for the complete lack of leadership in the Republican party? There is no serious leader in the party that even Republican voters want.