Trump Alone at the Top

No, she won't. She'll talk about how she supports the ACA, and people like you will mistake it for substance.

And cats can fly! :unsure:

I understand you guys hate Democrats but I find it funny you think Hillary and Trump are on par for the level of Buffoonery. I'd argue that's partisan blindness at work

And cats can fly! :unsure:

I understand you guys hate Democrats but I find it funny you think Hillary and Trump are on par for the level of Buffoonery. I'd argue that's partisan blindness at work

Oh they're both buffoons. Different types of buffoons but buffoons nonetheless. And the fact that YOU don't think so is partisan blindness at work.

I find it funny you think Hillary and Trump are on par for the level of Buffoonery.

Hillary and Trump would be the quintessential cripple fight. Both are as obnoxious, self-absorbed and wrapped in the bubble of their own choosing.

The difference is that thinking Republicans don't want Trump and you SoProgs take it every which way it's handed to you because you're all a bunch of mindless sheep who think the answer to prosperity is Ikea.

Hillary and Trump would be the quintessential cripple fight. Both are as obnoxious, self-absorbed and wrapped in the bubble of their own choosing.

The difference is that thinking Republicans don't want Trump and you SoProgs take it every which way it's handed to you because you're all a bunch of mindless sheep who think the answer to prosperity is Ikea.

I'm pretty sure the American electorate will say different. Hillary, supported by the good people of the country, will sail past a heavily damaged Trump in the election. The Liberal Slim machine hasn't even begun to fire away at The Donald yet. Hillary has endured decades of Republicans lies and outrageous slanders

I'm pretty sure the American electorate will say different. Hillary, supported by the good people of the country, will sail past a heavily damaged Trump in the election. The Liberal Slim machine hasn't even begun to fire away at The Donald yet. Hillary has endured decades of Republicans lies and outrageous slanders

The American electorate is mostly clueless and you should pat yourself on the back as a contributor to that end. Hillary is in for a rough ride if Trump, Cruz or Rubio oppose her. No candidate offers more low hanging fruit in terms of negative material to work with. From her lack of any real accomplishments while in elected positions to her constant and proven lying on many topics she's a full blown department store full of lousiness. Add to that she's extremely low energy. Jeb looks like an olympic decathlon champion compared to her. Trump will have a field day with her.

Funny you should say Hillary is supported by the good people of this country. Some of the most venomous words towards Hillary come from my most liberal friends.

Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable

Favorability Ratings Show Hillary Clinton Is Unelectable and Bernie Sanders Wins a General Election

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/favorability-ratings-show-hillary-clinton-is-unelectable_b_8388316.html

FTA:

A great many progressives simply won't show up to the polls with a Clinton nomination (Hillary Clinton has neoconservative advisers, she once supported the TPP, Keystone XL, opposed gay marriage, etc.), and this sentiment is backed up by favorability ratings.

The same polls used to extol Hillary Clinton's lead over Bernie Sanders among Democrats are also the same polls that illustrate voters nationwide don't trust and don't view the former Secretary of State in a favorable manner. According to Huffpost Pollster's Hillary Clinton Favorability Rating, the former Secretary of State has negative favorability ratings in 9 out of 10 national polls:

CNN and MSNBC had major video trouble during the Donald Trump press conference where Gov. Chris Christie endorsed the Republican front-runner. The visual was spotty and blurry, leading to the two networks having to resort to showing still photos while airing the audio of Christie and Trump answered questions.

But it wasn't just a bad signal.

According to a CNN source, the network's cable run during the event was physically tampered with.

"Someone cut the CNN cable between the truck and the fiber box," the source said, adding that the truck staff said "the cable was shredded."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/cnns-cable-shredded-during-trump-press-conference-219868#ixzz41J0vk2J5