Trump Alone at the Top

I can't wait to see Trump destroy Hilly. It's going to be epic.

If it's Trump vs. Clinton, Clinton will win by a minimum of 5%. Trump won't have a chance. In a debate, she will eat him up and spit him out. Women will not vote for Trump. It won't even be close. The best Donald will do is insult her cankles.

No Republican should want that election. Clinton will destroy him.

Edited by Observer

If it's Trump vs. Clinton, Clinton will win by a minimum of 5%. Trump won't have a chance. In a debate, she will eat him up and spit him out. Women will not vote for Trump. It won't even be close. The best Donald will do is insult her cankles.

What, is she going to make parole?

Women will vote for Trump. Lots of them will.

Hillary is widely known as a terrible debator because she feels so entitled.

Trump has proven to be just as bad. In fact, Trump's best debate was when Christy went after Rubio, which only makes sense now that Christy is endorsing Trump. (I have to wonder what Ann Coulter is thinking. She fully backed Christie last year until she realized he was nowhere near the conservative she thought he was, and now he's backing her new favorite guy, who is nowhere near the conservative anyone thinks he is.)

The difference between Trump and Hillary is that while Hillary will lie to get your vote, Trump will burn down the entire PC world to make you not vote for her. Advantage Trump.

Unfortunately, conservatives won't come out for him, and he'll lose.

Trump has proven to be just as bad. In fact, Trump's best debate was when Christy went after Rubio, which only makes sense now that Christy is endorsing Trump. (I have to wonder what Ann Coulter is thinking. She fully backed Christie last year until she realized he was nowhere near the conservative she thought he was, and now he's backing her new favorite guy, who is nowhere near the conservative anyone thinks he is.)

The difference between Trump and Hillary is that while Hillary will lie to get your vote, Trump will burn down the entire PC world to make you not vote for her. Advantage Trump.

For whatever reason, Trump resonates with a bunch of Reagan Democrats. This is a different election this year and I'm not sure that anyone can predict anything about it this early on. I like certain things about all the 5 "r" candidates, and haven't decided who I want yet. If it wasn't so important to our country at this point in time I'd be having a ball.

Women will vote for Trump. Lots of them will.

Lots of any demographic will vote for either candidate. Trump's gender gap issue is one that the Republicans have had for a while. Women vote D and they will vote D even more in a Trump election cycle. Clinton is not a charmer (!) but she also doesn't insult women.

I keep hearing about these ”conservatives”. Who are they? Where are they? What do they stand for? When I hear the word “conservatives” now, I think of country club types who of course want the government to reduce spending dramatically, but who also want open borders (and visas) for the business owners of America who want cheap labor and reduced salaries.
Americans have become wise to DC politicians of both parties ignoring the middle class for years and years. Trump going gangbusters is what DC gets. The conservative stamp of approval has become meaningless. This is a modern revolution in which the goal is to turn the whole system on it's head. Will Trump follow through on his promises? They don't know, but he's the only one in the game speaking their language. They are willing to gamble on Trump and screw DC in the process.
Edited by 1billsfan

Lots of any demographic will vote for either candidate. Trump's gender gap issue is one that the Republicans have had for a while. Women vote D and they will vote D even more in a Trump election cycle. Clinton is not a charmer (!) but she also doesn't insult women.

Every time she plays the victim card she insults and denigrates women.

Inference Trump insults women?

I keep hearing about these ”conservatives”. Who are they? Where are they? What do they stand for? When I hear the word “conservatives” now, I think of country club types who of course want the government to reduce spending dramatically, but who also want open borders (and visas) for the business owners of America who want cheap labor and reduced salaries.
Americans have become wise to DC politicians of both parties ignoring the middle class for years and years. Trump going gangbusters is what DC gets. The conservative stamp of approval has become meaningless. This is a modern revolution in which the goal is to turn the whole system on it's head. Will Trump follow through on his promises? They don't know, but he's the only one in the game speaking their language. They are willing to gamble on Trump and screw DC in the process.

I wish I said this.

Every time she plays the victim card she insults and denigrates women.

She was just on some show that whining that she was snubbed by NASA as a young girl because she was female. What a phony shrew she is. Laughable.

Edited by Dante

Now Trump is against the first amendment. Come on, even YOU guys can get off it and see Hillary is not this crazy

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/trump-cant-handle-media-criticism-so-now-hes-promising-to-disembowel-the-first-amendment/

That’s when Trump said he’d wield influence over the media in his own way.

“One of the things I’m gonna do, and this is only gonna make it tougher for me, and I’ve never said this before, but one of the things I’m gonna do if I win… is I’m gonna open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money. We’re gonna open up those libel laws.”

He then added, “With me, they’re not protected, because I’m not like other people… We’re gonna open up those libel laws, folks, and we’re gonna have people sue you like you never get sued before.”

Beyond all the bluster, he surrounds himself with smart and capable people. He is, first and foremost, a promoter and negotiator — and those are useful presidential attributes.

I know it's become a meme, but who are these people?

Other than his kids, there is nobody. He runs a family company and doesn't have to deal with a board of directors or other advisors to check his impulses. The one time he ran a public company was an utter disaster.

But if there's one thing I will give him a ton of credit for is raising well adjusted and accomplished children. That's not as easy as it sounds for his stratosphere.

Candidates rarely do explain. In the current climate that's not how to sell the American public. It's all about sound bites, marketability. For him to get up there and start outlining strategy he would probably lose most people. Like you I would like to know so I'm not disagreeing with you. I just don't think that's how to win these days. In my opinion he is a guy that is determined, strong willed and yes arrogant. He ego won't let him fail. In the end all I go by is track record. Rubio, Cruz are career politicians who haven't done anything for anyone except live off the public funds. Trump is a person that I respect much more than any of them. There are other reasons why I don't like Rubio or Cruz but that's irrelevant.

You respect him because you're projecting your wishes on his empty promises that you hope will change the way things are heading.

Sound familiar?

I know it's become a meme, but who are these people?

Other than his kids, there is nobody. He runs a family company and doesn't have to deal with a board of directors or other advisors to check his impulses. The one time he ran a public company was an utter disaster.

But if there's one thing I will give him a ton of credit for is raising well adjusted and accomplished children. That's not as easy as it sounds for his stratosphere.

You respect him because you're projecting your wishes on his empty promises that you hope will change the way things are heading.

Sound familiar?

You are quoting something from a link I provided. I can link his management team but can't personally attest to their capabilities.

Trump is not my choice but I will vote for him if he wins the nomination regardless of the democrat winner. Let there be no doubt, Trump would shake up Washington. In some ways he's another Andrew Jackson. I could see a different structured presidency with him. He would take more of the Chairman of the Board role and let VP Kasich carry the water in a way that we haven't seen before.

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/people.asp?privcapId=344985

You are quoting something from a link I provided. I can link his management team but can't personally attest to their capabilities.

Trump is not my choice but I will vote for him if he wins the nomination regardless of the democrat winner. Let there be no doubt, Trump would shake up Washington. In some ways he's another Andrew Jackson. I could see a different structured presidency with him. He would take more of the Chairman of the Board role and let VP Kasich carry the water in a way that we haven't seen before.

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/people.asp?privcapId=344985

I know you were. I'm just pointing out that Trump has ridden a wave of disinformation to his benefit.