Trump Alone at the Top

He's a brilliant marketer. By the time he's done, he may actually convince the country that plants crave Brawndo.

Of course he is, hence my avatar.

Trump 2016: It's what plants crave

Let me tell you about those electrolytes. These things are gonna be yuuuuge. I mean, what can't they do? These things are great. I mean when Brawndo's done, plants will have all the electrolytes they crave

I know you were. I'm just pointing out that Trump has ridden a wave of disinformation to his benefit.

There are few candidates that haven't. I don't have a lot against Rubio but his claims that Trump got $200m from his father is a crock of schit. My candidate (I think), Kasich doesn't appear to have a chance. He has this "liberal" label attached to him that doesn't want to go away. He would be an excellent VP choice in a Trump administration though. I look for competence first and Kasich is certainly competent. I like Cruz's philosophy but am concerned that he could work with others to get anything done.

Edited by 3rdnlng

There are few candidates that haven't. I don't have a lot against Rubio but his claims that Trump got $200m from his father is a crock of schit. My candidate (I think), Kasich doesn't appear to have a chance. He has this "liberal" label attached to him that doesn't want to go away. He would be an excellent VP choice in a Trump administration though. I look for competence first and Kasich is certainly competent. I like Cruz's philosophy but am concerned that he could work with others to get anything done.

I read a thought from some talking head the other day that genuinely resonated with me. She mentioned that she was one of the very first to stand up when the Tea Party folks started to gather. I was the same...going to an afternoon gathering in downtown Santa Ana, and there were thousands of people there. They saw how far the left wanted to take their majority, and they came out in droves to voice opposition.

In two midterms we were able to hand the left some of the most crushing defeats they ever saw at all levels of government; federal, state, county, city.

We didn't do all of this to hand the reins over to Donald Trump.

He's not a conservative. He's not even a Republican. He's a Trumpian. The only thing he cares about more than himself, is more of himself. He doesn't care about you, me, this country or this world.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is absolutely fooling themselves.

Isn't everything that comes out of Trumps mouth a crock? The guy lies when his mouth is moving. His positions, to the extent he can explain them, are moving targets. I wish he was even smart but he's not. Have you heard a press conference where he didn't talk about how his properties (this one, that one) are the nicest in the world? Trump cares about one thing: Trump. Even Hillary cares a little more about the rest of us than Trump (by a hair).

Isn't everything that comes out of Trumps mouth a crock? The guy lies when his mouth is moving. His positions, to the extent he can explain them, are moving targets.

""Hello," he lied."

Forget who said that. One of the Algonquin Round Table, I think.

I read a thought from some talking head the other day that genuinely resonated with me. She mentioned that she was one of the very first to stand up when the Tea Party folks started to gather. I was the same...going to an afternoon gathering in downtown Santa Ana, and there were thousands of people there. They saw how far the left wanted to take their majority, and they came out in droves to voice opposition.

In two midterms we were able to hand the left some of the most crushing defeats they ever saw at all levels of government; federal, state, county, city.

We didn't do all of this to hand the reins over to Donald Trump.

He's not a conservative. He's not even a Republican. He's a Trumpian. The only thing he cares about more than himself, is more of himself. He doesn't care about you, me, this country or this world.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is absolutely fooling themselves.

Jeff Sessions just endorsed Trump at the Alabama rally today...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/28/game-change-jeff-sessions-endorses-trump-from-stage-in-alabama-stunning-event-unites-populistnationalist-movement/

Tea party poster boy Rubio is hated in his own state because he turned his back on the American worker.

Jeff Sessions just endorsed Trump at the Alabama rally today...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/28/game-change-jeff-sessions-endorses-trump-from-stage-in-alabama-stunning-event-unites-populistnationalist-movement/

Tea party poster boy Rubio is hated in his own state because he turned his back on the American worker.

"Stunning Event Unites Populist, Nationalist Movement"

Great...a nationalist, populist movement never caused any problems anywhere, no...

Great...a nationalist, populist movement never caused any problems anywhere, no...

I am Hugo Chavez and I approve this message,.

I’m sure the Disney IT worker who had to train his own foreign H1B visa replacement wouldn't be impressed with such a comparison.