Trump Alone at the Top

Trump is getting hammered, both by the focus of Blitzer and the Rubio/Cruz tag team.

I don't know how I feel about it.

The entire establishment either is or will be mobilizing against him. The fake pope hates him. Communist China hates him. The Mexican prez hates him. The fake media hates him. All the crooks and liars are afraid.

The entire establishment either is or will be mobilizing against him. The fake pope hates him. Communist China hates him. The Mexican prez hates him. The fake media hates him. All the crooks and liars are afraid.

Of what? He's a !@#$ing asshat.

I am as far from being a Trump supporter as you can find, yet I genuinely appreciate how everything he does has you and your SoProg ilk soiling your pants every time his name comes up.

You nuts haven't been this unhinged since Sarah Palin released her emails.

LOL, bring him on! He is a loud mouth idiot. Hillary will crush him

Gee, I guess when you read past the headline, you find out more..................... :D

David Mastio: Think Trump’s troopers are racist? Don’t be so smug: Goofy poll cited by ‘New York Times’ reveals 29% of African-Americans aren’t sure Emancipation Proclamation was a good idea. 40% of Hispanics agree.

In the same Economist /YouGov poll:

15% of American Hispanics agree with those racist Trump supporters: The Emancipation Proclamation was a bad idea. A quarter of Hispanics are not sure.

32% of American blacks back President Franklin Roosevelt’s decision to round up Japanese-Americans and put them in camps during World War II. According to The New York Times analysis of the poll results, that is almost exactly the same percentage as among Trump voters.

More than 30% of those UNDER 30 are not sure that President Harry Truman’s 1948 executive order desegregating the U.S. military was a good idea. 15% are sure it wasn’t. (Incidentally, those who were around back then, the 65 and up crowd, are significantly more likely applaud Truman’s desegregation order than kids today.)

43% of likely Democratic primary voters, a very liberal slice of America, approve of President George W. Bush’s pro-torture executive order after 9/11.

So, are America’s Hispanics nearly as racist as Trump supporters? Do a third of African-Americans have it in for their Asian countrymen? Are kids raised in the 1980s and later more resistant to desegregation than Americans born when Jim Crow was a thing? Do liberals love waterboarding?

Uh, no.

Here’s something that might put things in perspective: If you dig deep into the confusing Economist/YouGov online poll, you find that only 71% of American blacks approve of the Emancipation Proclamation. Five percent definitely disapprove of Lincoln’s action and 24% just aren’t sure.

It’s as if America’s educational system — and its pollsters and media — are run by people who just don’t do a very good job.

Clinton/Trump will be the emptiest debate in history. Two narcissists talking about how entitled they are to be president.

Clinton will talk about health care policy and Trump will vomit out something about how she is dressed and Republicans will say Hillary was acting childish.

Clinton will talk about health care policy and Trump will vomit out something about how she is dressed and Republicans will say Hillary was acting childish.

Clinton will talk about how she was under sniper fire when...

Wait. No.

Clinton will talk about how she left four Americans dead in Benghazi because of a Youtube video.

Wait. No.

Clinton will talk about how she never sent or received a classified email...

Wait. No.

Clinton will tell everyone how women who were sexually assaulted must be believed...

Wait. No.

Clinton will tell everyone she ain't no ways too tarred...

Of what? He's a !@#$ing asshat.

An asshat for what? Being the only person willing not to totally sell out the country? At least we finally have a candidate that has actually accomplished something successfully in life. Not just another bs two bit lawyer from the south or a affirmative action enabled community organizer who couldn't make a dollar or produce something if his life depended on it. I don't think he's bought off but at this point he's the best we have and worth the risk. And the best thing is he makes the establishment squirm because he may upset their cushy positions. But honestly I don't think you have to worry about it. There is to much muscle up against him to make it to the presidency. If he doesn't get sabotaged by the media or fake allegations the system isn't above whacking him like they did Kennedy and tried to with Reagan. jmho

Clinton will talk about how she was under sniper fire when...

Wait. No.

Clinton will talk about how she left four Americans dead in Benghazi because of a Youtube video.

Wait. No.

Clinton will talk about how she never sent or received a classified email...

Wait. No.

Clinton will tell everyone how women who were sexually assaulted must be believed...

Wait. No.

Clinton will tell everyone she ain't no ways too tarred...

Yes, but Clinton will actually talk at length about government policy. Trump, he will gastrate on about Hillary's hair...and how she can't get Mexico to pay for a wall. A wall? Yes, he says he will build a wall across the southern border, lol

An asshat for what? Being the only person willing not to totally sell out the country? At least we finally have a candidate that has actually accomplished something successfully in life. Not just another bs two bit lawyer from the south or a affirmative action enabled community organizer who couldn't make a dollar or produce something if his life depended on it. I don't think he's bought off but at this point he's the best we have and worth the risk. And the best thing is he makes the establishment squirm because he may upset their cushy positions. But honestly I don't think you have to worry about it. There is to much muscle up against him to make it to the presidency. If he doesn't get sabotaged by the media or fake allegations the system isn't above whacking him like they did Kennedy and tried to with Reagan. jmho

Maybe you can explain how Trump will do what you claim he intends to do, because Trump hasn't really explained it.

Yes, but Clinton will actually talk at length about government policy. Trump, he will gastrate on about Hillary's hair...and how she can't get Mexico to pay for a wall. A wall? Yes, he says he will build a wall across the southern border, lol

I think you underestimate the number of people that are fed up with our porous southern border.

I think you underestimate the number of people that are fed up with our porous southern border.

Not at all. 1) I don't care. 2) No seriously, I could care less. 3) Trump could care less also. 4) The wall is the stupidest idea a "serious" politician has ever proposed that has been taken serious by a portion of the electorate I have ever seen. It is beyond a stupid idea. 5) Getting a foreign government to pay for it is a close second

You have to be an idiot to support the idea of building a wall along the southern border. No, not an idiot, a buffoon, a dolt, a turd blossom or something ever worse. Can't even believe its being discussed

No, she won't. She'll talk about how she supports the ACA, and people like you will mistake it for substance.

His language, how fake he is, how he probably doesn't know the last thing about leading and how he was a terrible businessman.

He hasn't built ****. The last competent guy running for president lost in 2012.

Not at all. 1) I don't care. 2) No seriously, I could care less. 3) Trump could care less also. 4) The wall is the stupidest idea a "serious" politician has ever proposed that has been taken serious by a portion of the electorate I have ever seen. It is beyond a stupid idea. 5) Getting a foreign government to pay for it is a close second

You have to be an idiot to support the idea of building a wall along the southern border. No, not an idiot, a buffoon, a dolt, a turd blossom or something ever worse. Can't even believe its being discussed

So you feel that security on our southern border is fine and needs no attention?