Trump Alone at the Top

If there were such a thing as interstellar law made up by such a thing as a Galactic Conclave, I have no doubt that Hillary would have broken it.

Theres nothing illegal about the Narn donating an undisclosed amount of gold pressed latinum to the Clinton Galactic Initiative

Yowza. Donald went slash and burn at The Alfred Smith dinner. It started off well but went sideways in an uncomfortable way.

Edit: forget it. Hillary doubled down.

It was a roast so knocking your opponent was expected but Trump's went into a bitter place. He's a sad beaten man at this point. 19 more days to go and then he can spin this into how he won.

Yowza. Donald went slash and burn at The Alfred Smith dinner. It started off well but went sideways in an uncomfortable way.

Wonder who was in charge of the seating chart to put Maria Bartiromo behind the speakers?

When host Zakaria asked Maher what he thinks Trump will do if he loses. Maher said, “Not good things, I worry about that… He’s got his knuckle-draggers all riled up about the fact that this is a rigged election.”

He also warned about just how dangerous this kind of rhetoric is and made the following prediction:

“He’s got an army. Whats he gonna do with that army?… I think he’s gonna be the Che Guevara of deplorables. I think he’s gonna be a revolutionary out there. He’s gonna be a martyr to this loss… and I don’t know what they’re prepared to do.

They’re already talking about things like Second Amendment solutions.”

When some of his followers say civil war if Trump loses , good grief.

It was uncomfortable because it wasn't funny.

According to one of his biographers, Trump isn’t even trying to win the election — and is instead using donors’ money to build an audience for Trump TV.

“I don’t think the goal now is to win,” said Michael D’Antonio, author of “Never Enough: Donald Trump and the Pursuit of Success.” “I think the goal is to establish his media empire, and he’s building an audience on the dime of his political donors.”

Trump has bragged that he has built his business using “OPM,” or “other people’s money,” and D’Antonio said that’s what he’s doing now, in the last weeks of his presidential campaign, to invest in his next venture.

According to one of his biographers, Trump isn’t even trying to win the election — and is instead using donors’ money to build an audience for Trump TV.
“I don’t think the goal now is to win,” said Michael D’Antonio, author of “Never Enough: Donald Trump and the Pursuit of Success.” “I think the goal is to establish his media empire, and he’s building an audience on the dime of his political donors.”
Trump has bragged that he has built his business using “OPM,” or “other people’s money,” and D’Antonio said that’s what he’s doing now, in the last weeks of his presidential campaign, to invest in his next venture.

Does this qualify as new news?

It was a roast so knocking your opponent was expected but Trump's went into a bitter place. He's a sad beaten man at this point. 19 more days to go and then he can spin this into how he won.

Kind a brings the post title full circle.....

I was riding shotgun with somebody who had Glenn Beck on their radio a month or so ago and Beck had already come to that conclusion

TRUMP’S GETTYSBURG ADDRESS? HE’S OFF-MESSAGE!

When the focus is on issues, Donald Trump wins. When the focus is on collateral nonsense, Hillary Clinton wins. So our liberal media have desperately tried to deflect attention away from the vital issues that separate the parties and the candidates, and toward a succession of critiques of Donald Trump’s personality.

Sometimes Trump has enabled this, as with his four-day feud with the Khan family. But it no longer matters. The liberal press has the playbook down, regardless of what Trump actually does.

Today Trump went to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania and delivered a major, substantive speech, outlining what he proposes to do in the first 100 days of his administration. This is the kind of thing that must be kept secret–marked with a “c” perhaps–lest voters be reminded that they actually agree with the reviled Republican nominee. Let’s not take any chances!

How did the liberal press suppress information about Trump’s proposals? They buried the lede. This is how the Associated Press reported on Trump’s effort to shift the focus to the issues:

Screen-Shot-2016-10-22-at-8.24.48-PM.png

So the news is that Trump is “off message.” He talked about the women who, he says, have falsely accused him. Everything else can wait. That screen shot was from the Associated Press’s web site. An AP article like this one will be picked up by hundreds of newspapers. In almost all cases, those papers are run by liberals too, so they are happy to echo the AP’s theme. My home town paper, the Minneapolis Star Tribune, duplicated the AP’s headline:

Screen-Shot-2016-10-22-at-8.29.53-PM.png

Did Donald Trump say anything else at Gettysburg today? The highly-motivated reader might find out that he did. The average voter will think that the entire campaign turns on Trump’s alleged sexual peccadilloes. The less said about issues the better, if you are a Democrat.

Here's a story about it, before you open the link................Take a guess at where the paper is from ?

Uh, people see what the wanna see.

It was fantastic. Watching the faces of the attendees, and that patented fake laugh and smile getting wiped from Hillary was priceless. Finally in the same room without moderation, and able to let loose, he demolished her. No one deserves it like Hillary, who only appears in highly controlled situations.

But of course, none of this will change your mind.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Uh, people see what the wanna see.

It was fantastic. Watching the faces of the attendees, and that patented fake laugh and smile getting wiped from Hillary was priceless. Finally in the same room without moderation, and able to let loose, he demolished her. No one deserves it like Hillary, who only appears in highly controlled situations.

But of course, none of this will change your mind.

Of course not. He's not a sheep. He's voting for Johnson, after all.

I consider myself a mix between a libertarian and a conservative. I would vote for Ron Paul every time if I could. I was hoping Rand Paul would emerge this year. I do find Donald Trump unsavory for a number of reasons, and I have tried to maintain an open mind. I seriously considered Weld & Johnson (BTW that ticket should be flipped IMO) but ultimately I will be voting for Trump. I am not sure how you could possibly sleep at night voting any other way.

If Clinton does get elected, I will consider this nation to be a nation of lemmings.

I consider myself a mix between a libertarian and a conservative. I would vote for Ron Paul every time if I could. I was hoping Rand Paul would emerge this year. I do find Donald Trump unsavory for a number of reasons, and I have tried to maintain an open mind. I seriously considered Weld & Johnson (BTW that ticket should be flipped IMO) but ultimately I will be voting for Trump. I am not sure how you could possibly sleep at night voting any other way.

If Clinton does get elected, I will consider this nation to be a nation of lemmings.

Get ready. The coronation will not be denied.