Trump Alone at the Top

We will see. I still have a sliver of faith left in the American people.

That's your mistake. Not the faith in the people, your faith that this is a real election and we're still living in a democratic republic. We aren't. We're living in a democratic oligarchy, and the big money wants HRC, not Trump. Hence, it's her job. Trump has never been anything more than a foil.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23756

Your faith in the American people is that they'll elect Donald Trump?

I think he means his faith in not electing HRC...

Edited by Deranged Rhino

That's your mistake. Not the faith in the people, your faith that this is a real election and we're still living in a democratic republic. We aren't. We're living in a democratic oligarchy, and the big money wants HRC, not Trump. Hence, it's her job. Trump has never been anything more than a foil.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23756

I think he means his faith in not electing HRC...

Rhino, I am a Bills fan too. That does not stop me from thinking they can win it all.

And Chef, here are my rankings (by preference) of our candidates along with everyday items for reference:

1. Dog ****

2. Trump

3. Satan

4. HRC

Read my first post in this thread.

Rhino, I am a Bills fan too. That does not stop me from thinking they can win it all.

And Chef, here are my rankings (by preference) of our candidates along with everyday items for reference:

1. Dog ****

2. Trump

3. Satan

4. HRC

Read my first post in this thread.

265 pages and you want me to go back and locate your first post? Ummmm yeah, that's not gonna happen.

BTW Hillary, Trump, Dog Crap and Satan aren't the only ones running.

Edited by Chef Jim

265 pages and you want me to go back and locate your first post? Ummmm yeah, that's not gonna happen.

I didn't know Satan was running......that's a vote-changer for me.

Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, and Evan McMullin = Dog Crap

I KNEW it !.............. :lol:

Write in.

Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, and Evan McMullin = Dog Crap

We'll never have viable third party candidates if the ones they put of are get no votes. I know that's kind of a convoluted thought but they're not going to win so let's get them as many votes as possible.

Edited by Chef Jim

It is approximately 1 page back you old bastard. Seeing as you have almost 37000 posts you surely know how this works. Andyes, I covered everyone running in my list.