Trump Alone at the Top

Translation: Everything I wrote has come to pass and you still think it would be a good idea to nominate a candidate who is exactly like the ones who were already defeated because someone made up some crap they wanted to believe and convinced you it was true.

So now you're channeling OC?

Dude, I don't listen to talk radio for anything other than laughs. I do however understand people. The "data" you cite is useless wrt to everyone in a hypothetical race against Clinton except for Trump....whose race isn't hypothetical.....and possibly Romney. You don't even understand why.

Nevermind the channeling of OC. You have become him!

Just add a few emoticons.

So now you're channeling OC?

Nevermind the channeling of OC. You have become him!

Just add a few emoticons.

There are four differences:

1. Emoticons. :w00t::bag::worthy::D

Ok only 3 left.

2. Brevity. I think I'll keep that one. You're welcome.

3. I was actually right.

4. To be fair, I think another difference is that I did not call out the entire board and half the population of Earth. I just called of Magox and that was mainly in response to him starting in with me.

Or you could attempt to make a point -- any point -- with reasoning and thoughtfulness instead of just puking all over your computer and posting whatever nonsense gets typed while you're licking your keyboard.

You're a lazy contributor. You post stuff to get a reaction, whine when the cards don't fall your way, then post something else to get a reaction, then whine how you never got the answer you thought you should get.

And then when you have nowhere else to turn, you write something irrelevant and lazy like your quoted comment above.

Lazy. Really, really lazy.

You are completely correct - I come here for the laughs - nothing else - this board is like a view into the great expanse of misinformed but confident - I find it oddly compelling to drop by once in a while.

You are right - I do not have the time or motivation to be keep up with you.

4. To be fair, I think another difference is that I did not call out the entire board and half the population of Earth. I just called of Magox and that was mainly in response to him starting in with me.

No, you have that backwards, you "certifiable" anti "software" "lol" dummy.

There are four differences:

1. Emoticons. :w00t::bag::worthy::D

Ok only 3 left.

2. Brevity. I think I'll keep that one. You're welcome.

3. I was actually right.

"Everything I wrote has come to pass"

" I do however understand people." Yeah, you and this guy.

Dude, I don't listen to talk radio for anything other than laughs. I do however understand people. The "data" you cite is useless wrt to everyone in a hypothetical race against Clinton except for Trump....whose race isn't hypothetical.....and possibly Romney. You don't even understand why.

If you had gone off to state that was simply your opinion without the hysterics, we wouldn't be going down this path.

You are completely correct - I come here for the laughs - nothing else - this board is like a view into the great expanse of misinformed but confident - I find it oddly compelling to drop by once in a while.

Frankly, I'm glad you poke your incoherent noggin in here on occasion. You provide a perfectly simple look at the modern-day progressive: no value to your input, no thought to your positions, no ability to debate, no independent thought, and no desire to consider any other opinion beyond the one you are told believe.

Is it any wonder that the cities extensively run by people with your lazy, thoughtless, myopic world view are cesspools of violence, drug abuse, broken families, poverty, and rabid dependency on the state to take care of your every need.

If you had gone off to state that was simply your opinion without the hysterics, we wouldn't be going down this path.

My opinion was given in the thread i linked, albeit just this morning although it has been on the site for a while.

The reason the polls you're seeing are inaccurate is because they are not real. They ask if you like vanilla ice cream instead of turnips. Of course ice cream wins in a landslide. But if Lazio was nominated for example, he wouldn't be vanilla ice cream any more. He'd be cyanide running against a turnip. Turnip wins. If Lazio got the nomination, Trump would be filet mignon versus a turnip and his numbers would look good. Right now he is toxic waste facing off against a turnip. See how it works?

Romney has already been turned into asparagus and they might have a hard time re-defining him as something less. He might have a chance. Cruz is the only one willing to at least try to define himself which would have given him a fighting chance.

My opinion was given in the thread i linked, albeit just this morning although it has been on the site for a while.

The reason the polls you're seeing are inaccurate is because they are not real. They ask if you like vanilla ice cream instead of turnips. Of course ice cream wins in a landslide. But if Lazio was nominated for example, he wouldn't be vanilla ice cream any more. He'd be cyanide running against a turnip. Turnip wins. If Lazio got the nomination, Trump would be filet mignon versus a turnip and his numbers would look good. Right now he is toxic waste facing off against a turnip. See how it works?

Romney has already been turned into asparagus and they might have a hard time re-defining him as something less. He might have a chance. Cruz is the only one willing to at least try to define himself which would have given him a fighting chance.

First of all, you don't know if those polls are inaccurate.

Secondly, if you had just started off with this post, then I'd have just left it as your opinion.

Edited by Magox

I have been doing it for 14 years. I wish they didn't deep six the old board (how convenient)... It would have been pure comedic gold to pull out some of that schit. Conservatives are one phucked up lot. Sadly, I will have to go on memory recalling all the old board stuff.

You're right. OC wrote 200 pages about this last year. You're the Padawan.

Great! Tax dollars spent on a police presence so the deplorables don't harm religious freedom.

I wonder who the attackers are voting for?

"CHARLESTON, South Carolina I am a psychologist, and I run [the] Islamic School of Charleston, said Ruby Abid, 48, an ace multitasker who has raised three grown children. I am a substitute teacher, too, in like American schools, and Im a Realtor. I sell houses, and I run a business, and I teach Arabic online, and like little stuff here and there.

But midday on Fridays, Abid takes a pause from work for Jummah, the Friday prayer services at the Central Mosque of Charleston, a former church on a corner lot in a working-class neighborhood. A police patrol is stationed in the parking lot during worship. The mosques former president, Shahid Husain, said it was just one of several houses of worship in Charleston that have been targets of threats or attacks, including the mass killing of nine people by a white supremacist at Emanuel AME church last year. During prayers, men sit in the main room where the imam leads prayer, while women are on the other side of a partition through which they can see and hear, with a separate entrance..."

First of all, you don't know if those polls are inaccurate.

Secondly, if you had just started off with this post, then I'd have just left it as your opinion.

You're probably right about the second part. I should have worded it differently.

You're wrong about the first part. The polls are inaccurate and that is a fact, not an opinion.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Yep! Trump campaign is now a raging dumpster fire! I am like Willy Wonka watching Augustus Gloob get stuck in a tube.

post-1877-0-82487300-1476217979_thumb.jpg

But we are BFLo fans... The other shoe will surely drop... And I will be right there joking the other way!

You can't make up such a narrative... Okay, maybe you can... Kudos for the entertainment Clinton campaign! :-O

What'd he do now?

He took off his shackles. He is free to swing wildly! ;-)