Trump Alone at the Top

LiveLeak.com - Reuters orders its cameraman to stop filming during ...
www.liveleak.com/view?i=ac4_1473018065

Also, they were the ONLY feed for all the other media

Hot Mic: "Shut it down, Blackout!" - Reuters cuts Stream as Trump gets ...▶ 0:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGTzjZqfZUA

as Bishop Jackson continued his remarks the operators of the Reuters news feed began speaking uncomfortably about the power of the positive optics for the Trump campaign – Via YouTube.

It appears the camera operator was initially reluctant to cut the feed saying:

“I’m shooting this, I don’t care what they say,… I’ll take a demotion for this…. you?”

Moments later you can hear the intensity of the voice off camera increasing: “Shut it down” followed by the a voice asking “shut this down?” and the response “yeah”… “blackout“. Seconds later in the middle of Bishop Jackson’s remarks the feed is cut:

I lived in Greensboro for 8 years back in the 80's. Unless it's changed a hell of a lot over there since then, that's going to do it for sure.

I would suspect if she can carry Raleigh-Durham and Charlotte, she can win the state. Everywhere else, an endorsement from Richard Petty may as well be an endorsement from God.

I would suspect if she can carry Raleigh-Durham and Charlotte, she can win the state. Everywhere else, an endorsement from Richard Petty may as well be an endorsement from God.

My brother lives in Greenville (home of ECU) and probably one of the more liberal places in central/eastern nc. I will ask him what the vibe around town is. He's not very political one way or the other so his opinion may be somewhat of a barometer of the region based on what he's observed, he travels the region quite a bit.

I lived in Greensboro for 8 years back in the 80's. Unless it's changed a hell of a lot over there since then, that's going to do it for sure.

Apparently the libs from the Northeast have been leaving the cesspools they helped create and are settling there, turning it blue/into a cesspool.

Kiss North Carolina goodbye, Missus Clinton

CrtGoICVMAAEku9.jpg

Richard Petty to Endorse DONALD TRUMP at MASSIVE Greenville Rally https://shar.es/1wICXU

I'm pretty sure he had the Richard Petty vote locked up before the endorsement. N.C of today looks much different than when Mr. Petty was a race car driver.

Oh, it's changed a whole hell of a lot. The triangle area along with Charlotte has been moving consistently to the left ever since.