Trump Alone at the Top

Charles Mason has been in Prison too long and should be put on parole to go live with Lena Dunham

On second thought, that's cruel and unusual punishment

Yeah, but it wouldn't be for Charles Manson.

Y'know, I hate to admit it, but there is no woman anywhere in the world with her abilities to sing. It's one of the most amazing voices I've ever heard and I would gladly pay to see her in concert.

Unfortunately, her concerts include her talking, and the stuff that comes out of her mouth is just ridiculous.

Gotta give credit where it's due - not just for Streisand, but for a lot of the Hollywood left. Many of them are brilliant actors and singers, but like you say - once they stop acting/singing/whatever and start talking, then they completely lose me.

And to be honest, I don't like listening to politics of any kind from entertainers. Just because they're in the entertainment business doesn't give them any extra credibility in my view, and if I want to listen to political opinion, there's all kinds of places to get it without listening to entertainers spouting their often-idiotic views.

And to be honest, I don't like listening to politics of any kind from entertainers. Just because they're in the entertainment business doesn't give them any extra credibility in my view, and if I want to listen to political opinion, there's all kinds of places to get it without listening to entertainers spouting their often-idiotic views.

I'm pretty much the same way, but i do occasionally enjoy hearing the likes of James Hetfield or Uncle Ted express their views

Y'know, I hate to admit it, but there is no woman anywhere in the world with her abilities to sing. It's one of the most amazing voices I've ever heard and I would gladly pay to see her in concert.

Unfortunately, her concerts include her talking, and the stuff that comes out of her mouth is just ridiculous.

I remember an interview a few years back that Geraldo Rivera had with a NYC Gossip Columnist who was talking about a party in the Hamptons - I think at Billy Joel's house. He said that a famous person showed up and began chomping down on a veggie dip... and was double dipping. It was so bad that nobody would eat that dip and the host tried to send that person home with the slobber-tainted dip. Geraldo asked who it was. The reporter didn't want to say. But Geraldo urged him to cough up the name - you know he wanted to revel in the nastiness of it all. The reporter finally said it was Barbara Streisand. Geraldo immediately lost his chub with a deflated "awwwww... really?"

Trump announces surprise meeting with Mexican President.

“I have accepted the invitation of President Enrique Pena Nieto, of Mexico, and look very much forward to meeting him tomorrow,” Trump tweeted as reports swirled that Trump was mulling a last-minute trip to Mexico.

Hillary Clinton is also invited to meet Nieto, but so far has chosen to “blast Trump’s Mexico visit.

.ADDED:

Donald Trump's big Mexican day.

Donald Trump has been mocking Mexico? He's been complaining that Mexico has taken advantage of us. That's more mocking us (and by us, I mean our government officials).
Peña Nieto had invited both Clinton and Trump. Trump is just the one who jumped at the invitation, which was only issued last week.
Edited by B-Man

He's said that the Mexican officials are smart - smarter than ours - who he says are dumb. He's pizzed, and who isn't that the borders are open and some of their worst citizens come to this country unchecked and have caused a lot of problems here. Oh, of course. The "Progressives" are upset because, you know, racism.

Donald Trump's first words after his meeting with Mexico's President.

CrNuLFVUAAQRUCz.jpgClick on to enlarge ..

yap all you want but Trump's looking statesmanlike..................of course, he'll probably step in it........and even if he doesn't.......the media coverage of this will be hyper-critical.

CrNt0kBXEAAvqdS.jpg

Trump said they discussed The Wall, but not who would pay for it. (By saying it this way, The Wall is already envisioned by all parties and by everyone present and watching)

Trump Goals with Mexico...

1. End Illegal immigration

2. Have a Secure Border...sovereign right

3. Dismantle Drug cartels & movement of drugs into USA

4. Improving Nafta...must be updated and improved

5. Keep manufacturing wealth in our hemisphere

Trump said they discussed The Wall, but not who would pay for it. (By saying it this way, The Wall is already envisioned by all parties and by everyone present and watching)

Trump Goals with Mexico...

1. End Illegal immigration - Duh

2. Have a Secure Border...sovereign right - No change from any candidate in the history of the US

3. Dismantle Drug cartels & movement of drugs into USA - Mexico doesn't have the firepower to take on the cartels. US special forces in Mexico? Or will US address the demand side of the drug trade?

4. Improving Nafta...must be updated and improved - Improve? Not blow it up?

5. Keep manufacturing wealth in our hemisphere - No **** Sherlock, and NAFTA is a huge part of that.

I wonder how Trumpsters feel about his position changes?

I do not see the calculus for the Mexican president, there is absolutely no upside for him.

I agree. Big boost for The Donald and once again LIAR comes out looking small (like she did for not visiting Louisiana).

Tears. Honest to God. I don't remember the last time I cried. I think it was during a fight in 5th grade. But, when those poor women(1 man) chose to go on that stage and humanize the stupidity of our current immigration system?

I am sorry, but, my eyes watered, perhaps even dripped. I am not like this. I have no patience for tears.

But, there I was, wiping my eyes.

W...T...F.

CNN panel strikingly unaware of place 'merit' and 'skill' have played in recent bipartisan immigration reform efforts.

Most of the ideas discussed tonight were supported by Bill Clinton in 1995 and passed by Congress in 1996 (IRAIRA) w/o controversy.

Follow

Trump surrounded on Phoenix stage by "Angel Moms" who say their kids were murdered by illegal immigrants. This is pretty much a hate rally.

There you have it...............Leftist reporter says inclusion of 'Angel Moms', describing their anguish, makes it a hate rally!

There you have it...............Leftist reporter says inclusion of 'Angel Moms', describing their anguish, makes it a hate rally!

This is why they will lose.

I bet they will try to pretend this never happened/embargo that film. But, like with CNN scrubbing "Crooked" from a "Crooked Hillary" Trump tweet, and broadcasting that instead? They are buffoons. All they ever accomplish is: draw attention to the very optics that obliterate them, and that they seek to avoid.

They simply know not what they do. Any human being who saw that, and comes away with the word "hate"...is no human being.

Having watched the entirety of the MSNBC and CNN coverage of Donald Trump's speech tonight?

There is only this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zzau_genesis-no-reply-at-all_music

"What excuses are you trying to sell me?"

"No reply. There's no reply at all."

It's like a giant "Eat Schit" sign was hanging behind the camera for these people. It was like there was a pole, in one of their ends, or the other, all night. :lol: In some cases a bat. One fake-ass CNN guy tried to do the cover-his-face thing...and Hew Hewlitt, of all people, laughed him out of the discussion. All over the place tonight...was a like a made-for-TV PPP beat down.

Only a complete and utter phony walks away from today and says Trump didn't win. You have to be the biggest wishful thinker, to pretend otherwise, AND, I also watched Clinton's speech at the just now. OMF'G it's like night and day. She might as well have said "Please clap." 3 times during it.

Trump is now 2-0(I said this during the speech, and I'm sure many in the media will pick this up) in terms of "Presidential" optics. He showed up in Louisiana, and, he showed up in Mexico. Strength. Weakness: (well, per the definition of Bush NOT showing up after Katrina, by Democrats) both Obama and Hillary shy away from all of it and are now 0-2. We know what starting the season 0-2 looks like, don't we?

After everybody gets done talking? Today has a high propensity to see Trump re-capture the lead all over the place. Both nationally and in battle ground states. Remember this name: Kelly Anne Conway. Win or lose? She has done one hell of a job today.

Christ, Trump gave the Internet plenty of red meat today. And, PPP, as well as every place else, was hungry, and when we are done eating? Hell, before we are done eating, every liberal clown better start running now. What are you, really, going to say about being 0-2?

This place is going to be hilarious for the next few days. Kelly Anne Conway has her strap-on ready, and a whole bunch of "weakness as a way of life" boys are about to get pegged.(Yeah, I know what that is now.) I mean, come on, it's not like the left doesn't enjoy getting pegged anyway, right?