Trump Alone at the Top

Might as let it all come crashing down around Hiliary

Except that means 4 or 8 years of listening to that grave spitting reprobate blame Americans for all that is wrong in the world while watching opportunity disappear for a generation. The opportunity loss is already well under way so tuning her out may be the only perk we have left available.

Except that means 4 or 8 years of listening to that grave spitting reprobate blame Americans for all that is wrong in the world while watching opportunity disappear for a generation. The opportunity loss is already well under way so tuning her out may be the only perk we have left available.

Sometimes you gotta hit rock bottom before climbing back up

At this point, I can only look forward to Trump talking about the forthcoming Enquirer stories on Hillary.

"Look, I'm just saying if you look at Hillary, look at Bat Boy, then look at Bill, it's pretty clear it's their son. People tell me this all the time. Who am I to argue?"

I just threw up in my mouth

It's the better of the two options for actual conservatives and libertarians.

I can't bring myself to vote for her, but her presidency will strengthen and grow the conservative movement in the US, where as Trump would crush it flat.

I can't bring myself to vote for her, but her presidency will strengthen and grow the conservative movement in the US, where as Trump would crush it flat.

Yup. And here's the easy part. Conservatives won't have to do a thing. Just sit back and let it do its thing.

Yup. And here's the easy part. Conservatives won't have to do a thing. Just sit back and let it do its thing.

I respectfully disagree.

Perhaps more folks will call themselves conservatives, but it will be too late.

The State will control all.

............and please don't bother with that B.S. that the "already do"

Well if you republicans get your asses in gear and indicted her on something - we could still get Bernie in the WH

I'm not a republican, I'm a right of center Canadian which is probably still to the left of anyone but Bernie.

I'm not a republican, I'm a right of center Canadian which is probably still to the left of anyone but Bernie.

Don't hide behind being a Canadian, Ted Cruz is a Canadian and he's running for the Republican presidential nominee.