Trump Alone at the Top

In Trumpsters defense (never thought I'd say that) maybe he was trying to figure out which state Kaine governed that bordered Delaware

So as the governor he has no idea what states his borders?? And that's not even a gaffe that's just down right ignorant.

No, Comrade Trump is trying to get Hillary elected.

Winner!

Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html

Winner!

Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trumps efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html

Something like we discussed Months ago!? Heck even this amateur had a grasp on this clown show.

Something like we discussed Months ago!? Heck even this amateur had a grasp on this clown show.

Yup. It's pretty evident that Trump is not a real candidate and never was. He's just the only person who HRC can beat in a general election which is why he was tapped... by the Clintons... to run.

Yup. It's pretty evident that Trump is not a real candidate and never was. He's just the only person who HRC can beat in a general election which is why he was tapped... by the Clintons... to run.

Well if that was the plan then this will be the first time I say Trump deserves some credit. He stomped out all the Republican candidates all while acting like a frat boy and saying nothing about policy.

Trump lined up on defense and promptly blocked all 16? of his "teammates" while Hillary ran down the middle of the field, she's close to the end zone now.....oh look at Trumpy laying down on the goal line waiting for a smooch!

!@#$ off Washington!

Well if that was the plan then this will be the first time I say Trump deserves some credit. He stomped out all the Republican candidates all while acting like a frat boy and saying nothing about policy.

Trump is either doing this for the Clintons, or he truly is the presidential equivalent of Kelly Holcomb coming off the bench.

Ok Captain Conspiracy what happens to the Clintons if she is elected and this comes out as a fact?

And what this really shows is how bad a candidate she is. They conspired to pick the one person she could easily beat and she may just lose.

I respectfully disagree with anybody to think Trump is a Clinton plant. And I bet if you asked slick right now, he would say he regrets telling Donald to enter the race because he also thought he had no chance.

I respectfully disagree with anybody to think Trump is a Clinton plant. And I bet if you asked slick right now, he would say he regrets telling Donald to enter the race because he also thought he had no chance.

I would run go conspiracy theory if it was anyone else but Trump. Anyone can see at this point that a populist Trump is the only chance. Now if they wood have picked any of the other establishment plants I would be on board with some sort of plot. I mean it's worked just fine the last two elections with a pair of stiffs.

He does have no chance.

He does have no chance.

The only reason I do not openly disagree with you is that I was so wrong in my predictions about how the last two elections turned out that I have no more faith in my electoral perception, and even less faith in the American voter.