Trump Alone at the Top

Trump:

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/

The scary part about the two is that Trump actually acknowledges the power he wields over his lemming voters.

Many do wrong. In fact, we've all done wrong, nobody is a saint. Who do think feels more empowered to do wrong in the future. The guy where his influence has gone to his head or the gal that is sweating bullets over her wrongdoing.

Many do wrong. In fact, we've all done wrong, nobody is a saint. Who do think feels more empowered to do wrong in the future. The guy where his influence has gone to his head or the gal that is sweating bullets over her wrongdoing.

Sweating bullets? At this point, she's probably convinced that she's pure Teflon.

Sweating bullets? At this point, she's probably convinced that she's pure Teflon.

Bottom line is that both of them have skated on almost every mistake they've ever made because of who they are. We're not choosing between candidates here as much as we are brands and personality cults - Hillary and Donald are both campaigning on littler more than name recognition

Watching some of you twist yourselves into a place that makes it ok to vote for The Donald is pretty entertaining, I have to admit.

Not nearly as entertaining as watching Hillary supporters conveniently forget the past 20 years and twist themselves into pretzels trying to justify their support of her.

Bottom line is that both of them have skated on almost every mistake they've ever made because of who they are. We're not choosing between candidates here as much as we are brands and personality cults - Hillary and Donald are both campaigning on littler more than name recognition

Exactly.

I totally agree on your take conveyed what you said to my Trump loving sister in Florida. The part about partisanship and seeing Trump get elected so as to see how fast he can eff over the people who just elected him.

For the first time since Slick Willy (never voted for him, coincidence aye?)... I don't have a dog in the fight... It would be fascinating to see Trump win. I am stocking up on popcorn!

Either way... A hybrid Republican will win. Somewhere Nixon, even Reagan is smiling.

Watching some of you twist yourselves into a place that makes it ok to vote for The Donald is pretty entertaining, I have to admit.

Says the guy twisting himself into a place that makes it okay to vote for a money-laundering women-hating email-hiding sock puppet of Wall Street.

Who here are you referring to? Please point out those individually who are twisting to make it ok to vote for Donald. Speaking of entertaining...........

Not nearly as entertaining as watching Hillary supporters conveniently forget the past 20 years and twist themselves into pretzels trying to justify their support of her.

I suppose. All I can bring myself to do is sit back and wait for the apocalypse.

Says the guy twisting himself into a place that makes it okay to vote for a money-laundering women-hating email-hiding sock puppet of Wall Street.

My vote has not been decided and I'm not the type who feels compelled to vote along party lines.

It looks good on you, though.

Who here are you referring to? Please point out those individually who are twisting to make it ok to vote for Donald. Speaking of entertaining...........

It's more subtle than that, so I understand if you missed it. I see a lot of people focusing on how bad Hillary is and slowly contorting into the "lesser of two evils" decision, which will inevitably be along party lines. It's a no-win situation IMO. The only way to win is not to play. But everyone loses anyway.

So Trump has a chance to win you over still?

I suppose he could literally buy my vote. I might just sit this one out, tbh.

Maybe I'll write-in Rand Paul, just for shots and giggles.

My vote has not been decided and I'm not the type who feels compelled to vote along party lines.

It looks good on you, though.

Two entire sentences, and I could understand them. Nicely done. At this pace, soon you'll be able to feed yourself.