Trump Alone at the Top

Then vote Trump with me.

Trump/Pence '16: Because Sometimes You Have To Go Full Retard.

Or: because sometimes you have to pray that checks and balances will win the day. Because it won't with the alternative.

Then vote Trump with me.

Trump/Pence '16: Because Sometimes You Have To Go Full Retard.

I can see the argument for that being for the best in the long run. We'll see what the wisdom of the masses has to say about it I guess.

It's a complete shitshow no matter how it goes.

I tend to imagine a Trump presidency having very little to do with Trump enacting policy. It will all be handled by lower appointees.

But here's the thing. He will be the commander in chief of the US military. Finger on the button. Head of State.

There's more to being president than working with Congress. He will be a disaster.

On another note, some genius at the NY Times is keeping a growing list of all of Trump's Twitter insults, organized by party insulted. The party of Abe Lincoln brings you its 2016 GOP nominee:

Edited by Observer

But here's the thing. He will be the commander in chief of the US military. Finger on the button. Head of State.

There's more to being president than working with Congress. He will be a disaster.

On another note, some genius at the NY Times is keeping a growing list of all of Trump's Twitter insults, organized by party insulted. The party of Abe Lincoln brings you its 2016 GOP nominee:

What's that saying?

I'm not prejudice... i hate everyone equally.

As far as being commander in chief... the alternative is Hilary.

Hillary is a predicatable hawk.

Johnson is an alternative too.

Hillary lies about everything and its proven that she is willing to jeopardize our national security to further herself.

She is unfit to hear classified briefings and be in charge of our military and nuclear arsenal.

She has already been compromised to being predisposed to blackmail.

Hillary lies about everything and its proven that she is willing to jeopardize our national security to further herself.

She is unfit to hear classified briefings and be in charge of our military and nuclear arsenal.

She has already been compromised to being predisposed to blackmail.

And Trump is an unpredictable buffoon not fit to lead a class trip let alone a country. A vote for either one is a travesty.

The country has already proven that it can survive an egotistical amatuer as President.

Hillary's long proven record of destructive self-interest should be the focus of everyone.

I owe it to my kids to do what I can to prevent a Clinton presidency.

I will relunctantly vote for Trump.

It's more subtle than that, so I understand if you missed it. I see a lot of people focusing on how bad Hillary is and slowly contorting into the "lesser of two evils" decision, which will inevitably be along party lines. It's a no-win situation IMO. The only way to win is not to play. But everyone loses anyway.

So you can't point to anyone here in particular. Why didn't you just say that?

And Trump is an unpredictable buffoon not fit to lead a class trip let alone a country. A vote for either one is a travesty.

Another word for unpredictable... hope.

If we can throw an unknown like Obama into the White House, we can gamble on Trump. What we don't need is a proven disaster in Hilary.

But he can lead an international conglomerate and become a billionaire?

The country has already proven that it can survive an egotistical amatuer as President.

Hillary's long proven record of destructive self-interest should be the focus of everyone.

I owe it to my kids to do what I can to prevent a Clinton presidency.

I will relunctantly vote for Trump.

For Chef Jim: contortion.

Maybe you should run. Save the country yo.

I love 'Merica far too much for that, yo.

These colors don't run!

For Chef Jim: contortion.

No.

Straightforward reasoning.

There are only four candidates left.

Of those Trump is the best and would work with congress in most instances.

There were plenty of better candidates before, but this what we are left with.

No.

Straightforward reasoning.

There are only four candidates left.

Of those Trump is the best and would work with congress in most instances.

There were plenty of better candidates before, but this what we are left with.

Why would you think that?

Please point me to any part of his life where he worked well with people who disagreed with him?

Why would you think that?

Please point me to any part of his life where he worked well with people who disagreed with him?

Well, I disagree with your premise.

There will be many in Congress who will agree with what he is doing, especiall the libs

Well, I disagree with your premise.

There will be many in Congress who will agree with what he is doing, especiall the libs

That wasn't the question. It's very easy to get things by with people who agree with you. But as of now, you have a guy coming in with all Dems and at least half of GOP lined up against him.

So again, what do your see in his history that shows that he persuades people to change their minds?

And by the way, what does it say about a GOP candidate that you're counting on for liberal support?

Edited by GG