Trump Alone at the Top

You also decry the 3rd party option -- so your'e not consistent at all on that point.

The one area you have been consistent in though is your refusal to deny you're voting for HRC.

Still haven't said no actually, just deflecting... and she's picking up even more neocon support from the establishment.

And shouldn't we call this GG logic?

After all, I'm assuming positions you have despite your posting history, making declarative statements about these and inventing my own spin on them, and passing them off as fact. That's kinda your schtick.

There's no inconsistency in my logic.

Our government system works best with two dominant parties. But that doesn't mean the state shouldn't be shaken up in a generation or two. Usually that's happened within the party. But this year the shakeup is happening outside the parties.

A massive vote for third party candidates will accomplish one of two things, either the major parties adopt the platforms of the outsiders, or the third party starts getting enough momentum to overtake a weakening major party, which will cause it to disappear.

This is the year that one of the third parties should make a push for relevance.

As for who I'm voting for, it's none of your business.

Nice try Geno but as always you're wrong with your assumptions. Take a look at the post convention poll thread to see just how wrong you are.

Wrong about what? Who you're planning on voting for? Congrats on clinging to your dignity while those around you reluctantly comply.

As brave as you may be, it doesn't really invalidate what I'm saying.

Trump: Putin's 'not gonna go into Ukraine'

"He's not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He's not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down," Trump said Sunday on ABC's "This Week." [/size]

Host George Stephanopoulos pushed back, saying, "Well, he's already there, isn't he?"

"OK, well, he's there in a certain way," Trump responded.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289907-trump-incorrectly-says-russia-isnt-in-ukraine

Did you see the part where he said "I never met Putin" yet earlier in the year he talked about how him and Putin knew each other from 60 minutes and they were stablemates.

Did you see the part where he said "I never met Putin" yet earlier in the year he talked about how him and Putin knew each other from 60 minutes and they were stablemates.

With all the talking Trump has done over the past year you can't expect him to remember everything he has said and always be consistent? Cut the man some slack.

:lol: I did. It's hilarious.

I have to agree with Tom's stance that he's trolling America and the world at large with his campaign. His wife literally rick rolled the audience in her speech:

:lol: I did. It's hilarious.

I have to agree with Tom's stance that he's trolling America and the world at large with his campaign. His wife literally rick rolled the audience in her speech:

We're being Trump-rolled.

If you get a chance to watch Watters World on Fox News , it's very troubling.

Asking young people (20's) outside DNC to name pictures of presidents like Reagan, Carter, George H , they did not have a clue.

Sad state of education to say the least.

There's no inconsistency in my logic.

Our government system works best with two dominant parties. But that doesn't mean the state shouldn't be shaken up in a generation or two. Usually that's happened within the party. But this year the shakeup is happening outside the parties.

A massive vote for third party candidates will accomplish one of two things, either the major parties adopt the platforms of the outsiders, or the third party starts getting enough momentum to overtake a weakening major party, which will cause it to disappear.

This is the year that one of the third parties should make a push for relevance.

As for who I'm voting for, it's none of your business.

We certainly wouldn't want YOUR voting preferences to be scrutinized, would we?

Asking young people (20's) outside DNC to name pictures of presidents like Reagan, Carter, George H , they did not have a clue.

Yes so how the heck are voters informed on debt, entitlements, national security, illegal immigration and the economy? They aren't which is why the attacking sound bite demagoguery campaigns are what we mostly get. Hell that's how governing is being done as well.

But I vehemently disagree that trump should be the guy.

Trump shouldn't be the agent of change anymore than Obama should have been the first black president or Hillary should be the first female president.

All three are important things to have, and yet we pick the three absolute most detestable options to fill all three spots.

And they're all Democrats.

Coincidence?

Day 4 of CNN letting Khan be their coverboy.

Note to Trump -- as a Democrat, you naturally hate all things Bush, but take a page from W and stop trying to pick a fight with the left's shiny new Cindy Sheehan.

Note to Khan -- you're allowing yourself to be a puppet of the left, so please do not be surprised when you wake up in the next month and you can't even get a guest-blog published at Slate.

Is the Elite Media Failing to Reach Trump Voters?

You interviewed Chris [Hayes] about Brexit and I just want to submit to you that the mistake the U.K. media and U.K. elites made with Brexit is the exact same one that the U.S. media and U.S. elites are making about Trump. U.K. elites were uniform, uniform, in their contempt for the Brexit case, other than the right-wing Murdochian tabloids. They all sat on Twitter all day long, from the left to the right, and all reinforced each other about how smart and how sophisticated they were in scorning and [being snide] about UKIP and Boris Johnson and all of the Brexit leaders, and they were convinced that they had made their case. Everyone they were talking to—which is themselves—agreed with them. It was constant reinforcement, and anyone who raised even a peep of dissent or questioned the claims they were making was instantly castigated as somebody who was endangering the future of the U.K. because they were endorsing—or at least impeding—the effort to stop Brexit. This is what’s happening now.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/interrogation/2016/07/glenn_greenwald_on_donald_trump_the_dnc_hack_and_a_new_mccarthyism.html

Is the Elite Media Failing to Reach Trump Voters?

You interviewed Chris [Hayes] about Brexit and I just want to submit to you that the mistake the U.K. media and U.K. elites made with Brexit is the exact same one that the U.S. media and U.S. elites are making about Trump. U.K. elites were uniform, uniform, in their contempt for the Brexit case, other than the right-wing Murdochian tabloids. They all sat on Twitter all day long, from the left to the right, and all reinforced each other about how smart and how sophisticated they were in scorning and [being snide] about UKIP and Boris Johnson and all of the Brexit leaders, and they were convinced that they had made their case. Everyone they were talking to—which is themselves—agreed with them. It was constant reinforcement, and anyone who raised even a peep of dissent or questioned the claims they were making was instantly castigated as somebody who was endangering the future of the U.K. because they were endorsing—or at least impeding—the effort to stop Brexit. This is what’s happening now.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/interrogation/2016/07/glenn_greenwald_on_donald_trump_the_dnc_hack_and_a_new_mccarthyism.html

Yup; the left wing echo chamber has become deafening over these past 15 years. From the NY Times to the network news to the Daily Show (other others) to HuffPo/Vox/Salon/etc. to the endless Facebook posts, it just goes around and around until the affected people not only have no (*gasp*) tolerance for anyone who is out of lock-step, they can't even muster any tolerance for attempting to understand why anyone might not want to be in lock-step.

But I'm sure they all "know" that JFK was a far left winger. :doh:

Day 4 of CNN letting Khan be their coverboy.

Note to Trump -- as a Democrat, you naturally hate all things Bush, but take a page from W and stop trying to pick a fight with the left's shiny new Cindy Sheehan.

Note to Khan -- you're allowing yourself to be a puppet of the left, so please do not be surprised when you wake up in the next month and you can't even get a guest-blog published at Slate.

A better note to Trump may be to remind him not to crap on the parents of veterans. It's hard for Trump to show a little class, but this would be an instance where it might be worth it to just STFU.

If Trump hadn't said a thing, this moment would have been loud for just a moment. But now he's got Republicans disavowing him.

Not that it matters. The Trump supporters here won't deviate from their path. Only Hillary gets vilified for disrespecting soldiers. Trump, well he's not Hillary, so instead let's attack the media on this topic.

Edited by Observer