Same old Bills

Dan

Yeah, this is another of many soon to be "the Bills suck" threads. But, can anyone argue that this team is any better or any different from every team we've fielded for 15 years?

Penalties, injuries, inexperience...excuses. The bottom line is as a team, they came up small when the game and the season was on the line. Pretty much just like every season this century.

So, who's in the draft?

Yeah, this is another of many soon to be "the Bills suck" threads. But, can anyone argue that this team is any better or any different from every team we've fielded for 15 years?

Penalties, injuries, inexperience...excuses. The bottom line is as a team, they came up small when the game and the season was on the line. Pretty much just like every season this century.

So, who's in the draft?

Everything is drenched in that nasty stench. Burn it all to the ground and start fresh...coaches, GM, scouts, players etc....

It's hard not to be extremely bitter if you care about wins and losses if you've been paying attention for the past 15 years.

The changes made over the past few years haven't been enough, and that includes the owner.

If they're serious about winning, it'll take more than a new coaching staff and high priced players. If not, these types of losses will continue because when you dig down in the organization, there's plenty of dysfunction remaining.

I hope Sully doesnt write anything negative or the unicorn and rainbow crew will get their panties in a bunch.

Stop, you're offending me by naming a columnist who offends me. :lol:

I'm not shocked or stunned.... And that's the problem.

I know...isn't it amazing?

I was actually laughing....LAUGHING at the end of this game. It's gotten to the point where I am over the anger and frustration to the point where you just expect the worst and then laugh yourself silly when it all comes to fruition.

PS - And all that....with only two beers during the game! :w00t:

Edited by Bacchus44

It's hard not to be extremely bitter if you care about wins and losses if you've been paying attention for the past 15 years.

The changes made over the past few years haven't been enough, and that includes the owner.

If they're serious about winning, it'll take more than a new coaching staff and high priced players. If not, these types of losses will continue because when you dig down in the organization, there's plenty of dysfunction remaining.

I really hate agreeing with you. Normally, I try to see the positive and give this organization the benefit of the doubt. But, here we are again just treading water. And it's hard to argue against the record... The team and organization isn't making progress.

Stop, you're offending me by naming a columnist who offends me. :lol:

You see, its because of the last 15 years that I can become emotionally detached at this point in the season simply for the reason that we all saw so many, many mistakes by this new coaching staff all year long.

I mean WTF, it takes 8 games to get the penalties under control for two games, and then they rear their ugly head in a game that has a playoff ramification. The defense plays great for the first time in ten games, and finally puts great pressure on the opposing QB only to go back to what stunk for the first 9 games.

The offense fails to have the QB throw over the middle or get the ball to their primary receiver for most of the season, and when they finally manage to do those things...the other bad things pop up again in penalties, bad defensive scheme.

While others are so always filled by that Buffalo Bills eternal optimism. I'm now a wait and see type of guy.

Feel bad for all the season ticket holders...what a waste.

IMO the only time Pegula makes changes is when attendance is way way down.

I don't feel bad for them because they have been suckered enough by Brandon to know better. The people I feel bad for are the Pegula's who were sold a goods by a snake charmer to the tune of 25 million over 5 years. In that sense I feel badly for all Bills fans that they are still having to endure another mess of a team, and for who knows how long. More years of missed playoffs ahead.

As the Great Quint once said, so let me see, your cage goes in the water, you go in the water, and our shark is in the water, "Farewell and Adieu to your fair Spanish ladies, farewell and adieu to your ladies of Spain, for we have received orders to return back to Boston, and never we will see you again". One of my favorite lines in all movies from Jaws.

It's over guys. We can go with all of the scenarios you want, but it's over. We had a chance, and blew it again. Yes, we could run the table, but can anyone be honest with themselves and say this team, this one the way they are playing, will rip off 5 wins consecutively.

At the end of the day, it's a game that has no meaning or bearing on the real world. Unfortunately as fans who go to the games, buy the merchandise etc we are impacted in the wallet and frustrated by this ineptness. I, as a long time season ticket holder, am done with that. Probably enjoy watching the games more on tv.

Every Bills game I've been to the fans seem more concerned with getting completely annihilated then the actual outcome.

Unfortunately, that's the only way you can watch this garbage live on a regular basis.

Edited by Azucho98

It's worse. After missing the playoffs for 15 years, you have to assume that the drought has to end at some point soon. The idea of not making it - even as a fluke - just seems statistically impossible.

Now, however, we're stuck with Rex for at least one more year, at which point we're going to have to start again with a new HC, QB, and probably a large part of the D, just to name a few positions. And suddenly, 20 years without a sniff of the postseason becomes a reality.

Patriots, Giants, steelers, packers or Ravens. If you had to choose a team from that list to root for other than the bills who would you choose?

Ravens, only cause I've lived in Baltimore County for 25 years now. Giants would be 2nd, Pats would be 3rd. Loathe the other 2 teams/fan bases.

As the Great Quint once said, so let me see, your cage goes in the water, you go in the water, and our shark is in the water, "Farewell and Adieu to your fair Spanish ladies, farewell and adieu to your ladies of Spain, for we have received orders to return back to Boston, and never we will see you again". One of my favorite lines in all movies from Jaws.

It's over guys. We can go with all of the scenarios you want, but it's over. We had a chance, and blew it again. Yes, we could run the table, but can anyone be honest with themselves and say this team, this one the way they are playing, will rip off 5 wins consecutively.

:worthy: Great reference!

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Did you see all of the empty seats at Arrowhead? What happened to their rabid fan base that I used to remember? Did they stay home because they didn't want to get wet?

C'mon, your team is 5-5 playing out a 4 game win streak and in the playoff hunt...and you can't show up to support your team because "boo-hoo....it's waining out?"