Bills at Chiefs 2nd half thread

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg Roman finds a way to take Sammy Watkins out of the game..Rex Ryan finds a defense that makes Alex rag arm Smith look like Montana.

Yep. The only thing working in the 1st half was Watkins. Let's not design ways to get him the ball.

And this defense is embarrassing. The Chiefs scored on 6 of their last 7 drives. The only one they didn't score on was the missed field goal that hit the crossbar.

He has to listen to his people there, and was apparently told not to challenge.

Lots of work to be done this offseason.

Again, you don't challenge just because you think you will get the reversal. If Rex and co. really think that, then they are really incompetent. If I could ask one question in Rex's presser, I would ask him what his process and criteria are for challenging. I have a feeling he would give a very unsophisticated answer.

It sure is. As a defensive coach, he was absolutely schooled by reid.

he is schooled by every coach he goes against, it's nothing new and it's why they Jets dumped him.But of course Bills fans got stiffies with his hiring because they were talked about on ESPN and he was a big name that the rumor machines kept saying was theirs choice for other teams when in reality all the other bigger teams passed on him for lesser names and Pegs was the only one dumb enough to fall for him