LAMP- I'm going to be a dad

MarkAF43

Just thought I'd throw it out there. This is the most exciting thanksgiving I can think of. Come April the world will have another Bills fan. So far everything looks good, so I'm excited.

Also, any "helpful" boy names would be appreciated if you want to throw them out there ( yes I know what I'm getting into by asking)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Congratulations!!!

I'm partial to Thurman (Bruce has become a very underutilized name) or Fergy.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd throw it out there. This is the most exciting thanksgiving I can think of. Come April the world will have another Bills fan. So far everything looks good, so I'm excited.

Also, any "helpful" boy names would be appreciated if you want to throw them out there ( yes I know what I'm getting into by asking)

Congrats man!!!!

Luke

Joel

Ethan

Nolan

are some suggestions

CBF

I always liked Maximus and Brutus but wifey was NOT having it, Also like Gunnar, Ragnar and Thor

Tyrod.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

let me see if I can recall 20 + years back

The terrible two's, the troublesome three's, the furious four's, the frantic five's.. I used to have one for 6 & 7 but I have forgotten them

Then there is the teenage years. :wub: :wub:

Teenagers are idiots, can't stand em, I wish they would stay babies for a while then suddenly be MATURE adults

Thanks everyone. So far one name we both actually agree on is Grayson. I like some of the suggestions

My Cousin is naming his last kid Grayson

Congrats.

Look up old family names. My gramps first name is both of my nephews middle names, two of my cousins kids are named directly after great-grandparents (one of mine - Jasper and I forget the other). Or in some cases, middle names of ancestors make good first names, such as Annaleise or Buchanon.

• 4 months later...

So just wanted to update my fellow Bills fans. Our son was born yesterday. Mom and baby Grayson are doing great. Another Bills fan has entered the world!

congrats! To you and your wife, but not to poor Grayson, who enters this world as a Bills fan. But at least he has a better chance to see a championship than the rest of us! ;)

Enjoy.

Edited by YoloinOhio