LAMP- I'm going to be a dad

MarkAF43

Just thought I'd throw it out there. This is the most exciting thanksgiving I can think of. Come April the world will have another Bills fan. So far everything looks good, so I'm excited.

Also, any "helpful" boy names would be appreciated if you want to throw them out there ( yes I know what I'm getting into by asking)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!

As for names, my wife and I debated right up until our first (we have four now) was born. Shortly after the delivery, the doc asked what we were naming our son. Suffice it to say, my 'set in stone answer' had changed from Joseph to...... 'whatever she wants to name him.'

Having a family is awesome. Happy Thanksgiving!

Congrats!! I remember we announced our first pregnancy to everyone at thanksgiving-- gives you a lot to be thankful for!

As for names, how about Leodis?!

A friend of mine wanted to name his kid Leodis. Forgot to tell his wife about it, and she filled out the birth certificate and it was too late. Guess you could say he dropped the ball on that one.

A friend of mine wanted to name his kid Leodis. Forgot to tell his wife about it, and she filled out the birth certificate and it was too late. Guess you could say he dropped the ball on that one.

Leodis is a solid name. Not flashy, not terrible. I think a Leodis can aspire to a level of semi-reliable competence in pressure-free situations.

Just thought I'd throw it out there. This is the most exciting thanksgiving I can think of. Come April the world will have another Bills fan. So far everything looks good, so I'm excited.

Also, any "helpful" boy names would be appreciated if you want to throw them out there ( yes I know what I'm getting into by asking)

Wow...harsh father. You gonna make him walk to school in his bare feet and sleep on the floor too?

Congrats!

I wouldn't have it any other way

let me see if I can recall 20 + years back

The terrible two's, the troublesome three's, the furious four's, the frantic five's.. I used to have one for 6 & 7 but I have forgotten them

Then there is the teenage years. :wub: :wub:

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Congratulations and well done!

:beer:

Edited by Cugalabanza