Rams WR shot in head

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad what has become of the cities in this country. They have become war zones for gangs and other criminals. Miami is rapidly approaching Detroit and DC as the larger cesspools in the country.

I guess black lives really don't matter to this element.

I read the story and Stedman was in the car with 2 kids and a relative. The relative shielded the two kids, took on many bullets, and is in critical condition. Very heroic. And it sounds like wrong time, wrong place, bad luck

• 4 months later...

I'm glad to hear he is ok. I just don't understand why guys who have a one time shot at wealth and can invest for their life would put themselves in positions where they can ruin it.

Maybe he never did anything wrong, and maybe a random act, giving tons of benefit of the doubt, but noone gets shot in any of the neighborhoods I frequent, ever.

I don't know him so assume he is a back up or ST, but even so, you can still create a great nest egg for your future when you move onto your real career which will last 30 years.

I'm glad to hear he is ok. I just don't understand why guys who have a one time shot at wealth and can invest for their life would put themselves in positions where they can ruin it.

Maybe he never did anything wrong, and maybe a random act, giving tons of benefit of the doubt, but noone gets shot in any of the neighborhoods I frequent, ever.

I don't know him so assume he is a back up or ST, but even so, you can still create a great nest egg for your future when you move onto your real career which will last 30 years.

Oh, for toast sake. Spoken like a man who lives in a gated enclave and never goes out, ever. I suppose Bailey was wearing a short skirt too, and probably a hoodie, why would he risk ruination like that?

Oh, for toast sake. Spoken like a man who lives in a gated enclave and never goes out, ever. I suppose Bailey was wearing a short skirt too, and probably a hoodie, why would he risk ruination like that?

True, but, in some countries, gun ownership is illegal and shootings are consequently less routine events of the day.

How do the shooting rates change when you throw out Chicago, DC and other hotbeds?

Stop that. The only places where shootings aren't happening on the reg are gated enclaves.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall