Rams WR shot in head

True, but, in some countries, gun ownership is illegal and shootings are consequently less routine events of the day.

So like, to avoid "putting themselves in a position where they can ruin (their NFL career and financial security)" NFL football players should all move to countries where gun ownership is illegal? :flirt:

I think we're making the same point - in the US of A today, you don't have to be doing anything illegal or even untoward or risky, you just have to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and sometimes the wrong place is just a few blocks from malls, movie theatres, restaurants, concert venues, zoos, and other places most of us may wish to visit at times.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few Americans are obsessed with guns as death machines. Most have them to protect themselves against them.

I do not agree.

There are many cultures with in a city.

There are many reasons folks have weapons.

and its mostly for hunting actually. Those are the ones that register the sidearms.

Side arms are something a bit different when viewing gun owners, legal and illegal.

And death machines is so extreme is doesn't make sense.

But pistolas are more common.

and they run the gamut of responsible owners all the way to the fringe element.

FC really does have a valid point

So like, to avoid "putting themselves in a position where they can ruin (their NFL career and financial security)" NFL football players should all move to countries where gun ownership is illegal? :flirt:

I think we're making the same point - in the US of A today, you don't have to be doing anything illegal or even untoward or risky, you just have to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and sometimes the wrong place is just a few blocks from malls, movie theatres, restaurants, concert venues, zoos, and other places most of us may wish to visit at times.

yep. Shame this.

even the most seemingly cultured person could have a very very bad day.

I do not agree.

There are many cultures with in a city.

There are many reasons folks have weapons.

and its mostly for hunting actually. Those are the ones that register the sidearms.

Side arms are something a bit different when viewing gun owners, legal and illegal.

And death machines is so extreme is doesn't make sense.

But pistolas are more common.

and they run the gamut of responsible owners all the way to the fringe element.

FC really does have a valid point

yep. Shame this.

even the most seemingly cultured person could have a very very bad day.

Good point and I agree.