The Chiefs

TPS

They are playing as well as any team in the NFL right now. They have a very easy schedule remaining; the Bills are probably their toughest opponent left. As I said in a thread last week, the KC game will determine if they have a shot at the post-season. They really could use a win tomorrow...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chiefs are beating bad teams which is Andy Reid calling card....also why his teams go nowhere in the playoffs. There remaining schedule is pretty weak but their inconsistent themselves. We will need the head to head win next week...if we can get the Pats we'll be in a good spot

Edited by CardinalScotts

I know. We've lost our last 2 vs them after winning our previous 2 in dominating fashion. Of course, one of the games we recently lost was that Tuel debacle.

I read that their RB, West went down with a hammy injury. That would be a huge loss for them b/c he's been playing really well replacing Charles.

Well they beat....

Landry Jones' Steelers

Lions when everyone was beating them

Denver led by mannings last stand of interception LOLs

The chargers who have about 4 starts left and also are losing to everyone

Yup. They ran off wins but for better and worse they are the same middle of the pack team that is fringe wild card. Those teams shouldn't seem insurmountable- at worst coin flips.

Chiefs are a worthy rival. Both original AFL teams with history between their original owners. Both have old crazy loud stadiums. And since we've played them every year for the past 10 years or something it almost feels like we're in the same division. I'm maybe more pumped for Kansas City than the Pats.