The Chiefs

TPS

The Bills should be able to use the exact same defensive game plan for the Chiefs that they used for the Pats**. Take away the TE, bring pressure from all angles, and sit on short routes. Smith can only throw the ball 10 yds down the field for cripes sake

That defense could mess a QB up. It agitated Brady plenty.

If Bills can bring the it again. Smith is screwed.

I am more worried about our offense at this point

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The simple fact is that the Bills are supposed to be a playoff team. Playoff teams win most of the games they need to win. The Chiefs right now are as equal to the Bills as you are going to get. They, like us, need to prove they can win big games against good teams when the season is on the line.

We should beat them or we are not what we should be or need to be. They should beat us or they are not what they should be or need to be.

We win this game.

The Chiefs are a racist team with a mascot that mocks a historically mistreated and perpetually marginalized people. I think it's imperative that we win convincingly, not only to increase our playoff hopes, but also quell their microagressions and check their collective privilege.

The Chiefs are a racist team with a mascot that mocks a historically mistreated and perpetually marginalized people. I think it's imperative that we win convincingly, not only to increase our playoff hopes, but also quell their microagressions and check their collective privilege.

That was inappropriate. Please use better judgment when making comments about sensitive issues. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Thank you. It's about time someone said this.

Scalp them!