The Chiefs

TPS

They are playing as well as any team in the NFL right now. They have a very easy schedule remaining; the Bills are probably their toughest opponent left. As I said in a thread last week, the KC game will determine if they have a shot at the post-season. They really could use a win tomorrow...

I'm not impressed with the Chiefs at all

They beat the Steelers without Ben I believe

Crushed a bad Lions team in London

Beat the Broncos who stuck with a clearly injured Manning way too long

Beat a Chargers team today that is just awful...huge mistake by SD extending Rivers when they should hv traded him. What's the point of having a high priced QB on what was clearly a team that wasn't going to contend this year?

It won't be an easy game for the Bills to win and 4 wins is 4 wins but let's not overreact to what the Chiefs are doing right now. Their passing game is still dink and dunk and Andy Reid is still their head coach.

Edited by Max997

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are playing as well as any team in the NFL right now. They have a very easy schedule remaining; the Bills are probably their toughest opponent left. As I said in a thread last week, the KC game will determine if they have a shot at the post-season. They really could use a win tomorrow...

We always seem to find a way to lose at KC

Strangely, tomorrow's game isn't even all that important anymore, relatively speaking. The game against KC is pretty much a playoff game. Lose, and I don't think we make it. The week after against the Texans is huge too. Win those two, and the one against the Jets and one of the NFC games, we should be good at 9-7.

We always seem to find a way to lose at KC

We do? Perhaps I'm missing a game or two, but we've won the last couple of times there, no? The season opening blowout a few years back. And another one before that with Trent lighting them up for 50+ points.

We must win at least 2 out of the next 3... the way the Chiefs and the Pats are playing... oomph. Even the Texans are rounding into shape.

Hope our boys are up to task.

JJ Watt is an animal, guy was crushing their Oline, I didn't think he was doing as good this year but the announcers said his stats are even better than last yrs, guess that shows how a bad season can make elite players seem pedestrian

Strangely, tomorrow's game isn't even all that important anymore, relatively speaking. The game against KC is pretty much a playoff game. Lose, and I don't think we make it. The week after against the Texans is huge too. Win those two, and the one against the Jets and one of the NFC games, we should be good at 9-7.

We do? Perhaps I'm missing a game or two, but we've won the last couple of times there, no? The season opening blowout a few years back. And another one before that with Trent lighting them up for 50+ points.

going back to the Kelly era it seems we like flopped, but my memory of the past isn't always the greatest

Zero worries about the Chiefs aside from their pass rush, which we can handle.

If we can't beat them then we certainly arent gonna win a road playoff game against a real team.

If Kubiak had benched Manning for that last game which he should have, Denver would have spanked em. We will be favored in that game.

I'm not impressed with the Chiefs at all

They beat the Steelers without Ben I believe

Crushed a bad Lions team in London

Beat the Broncos who stuck with a clearly injured Manning way too long

Beat a Chargers team today that is just awful...huge mistake by SD extending Rivers when they should hv traded him. What's the point of having a high priced QB on what was clearly a team that wasn't going to contend this year?

It won't be an easy game for the Bills to win and 4 wins is 4 wins but let's not overreact to what the Chiefs are doing right now. Their passing game is still dink and dunk and Andy Reid is still their head coach.

To be fair, our wins have come against the hapless Dolphins, a Jets team that beat themselves, the Titans and the Colts.

Zero worries about the Chiefs aside from their pass rush, which we can handle.

If we can't beat them then we certainly arent gonna win a road playoff game against a real team.

If Kubiak had benched Manning for that last game which he should have, Denver would have spanked em. We will be favored in that game.

small correction

If we can't beat them then we certainly aren't a gonna win a road playoff game against a real team.

The Chefs lost 5 in a row to Denver, GB, Cinci, Chi, Minni after the opener W against Houston.

The Chefs won 4 in a row to Pitt w/o Ben, Detroit, Denver, and San Diego

The Bills need to win that game because the Chef's schedule is even easier w/o Flacco, and facing John Footinmouthball

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

To be fair, our wins have come against the hapless Dolphins, a Jets team that beat themselves, the Titans and the Colts.

Yea and no one should be impressed with us either right now. Neither the bills nor Chiefs have done anything to show they are a good team.

They certainly don't pass the eye test though

Steelers are feeling uneasy. Lost the head to head with KC, and Pitt has a brutal 4 game stretch coming up.

KC is beatable but it will be tough at Arrowhead.

...buuuuut Pats* first

A tough 4 game stretch for the Stillers, but they are coming off a bye at a good time and they end with two easy games against a crippled Baltimore team and a Cleveland team that'll be looking to stay healthy for a relaxing offseason.

If they can split the next 4 they are looking at 10-6 and a wildcard spot.

Edited by BarleyNY

Have to go 5-2 with a win over the Chiefs to make it in, anything less and we'll need help we aren't likely to get. Baltimore and Cleveland are borderline bye weeks for the Chiefs and the Raiders have cooled off significantly.

Edited by Chuck Wagon

First, you need to call them by their proper name. It's the Queefs.

Second, Arrowhead is always a tough place to get a W. That being said, we match up well with them and they have been beating bad teams.

No worries here.

Need to win vs Chiefs then Texans then last game vs Jets. Win those 3 games plus 1 more ('Skins or Eagles look like easy targets) and we are most likely in. We are in the driver's seat

Those games put us in no doubt. The way the Steelers remaining schedule looks there is actually a chance Buffalo could lose to NE and KC and make it in. Beat Houston and the Jets and 2 of 3 against the NFC East gets us to 9-7 and with the Steelers still having @ Seattle, @ Cincy and Denver (albeit at home) on their schedule they could easily end up with 7 losses too. The route I outline above would give us the H2H on basis of conference record.

However, by far the easiest way to get in is to control out own destiny and win 2 of the next 3. The psychological blow of dropping them both and being 5-6 might be too great to recover from regardless of schedules etc.

EDIT: I do think it now comes down to us, KC and Pitt. Be very surprised if it is anyone other than 2 from that 3.

Edited by GunnerBill

Those games put us in no doubt. The way the Steelers remaining schedule looks there is actually a chance Buffalo could lose to NE and KC and make it in. Beat Houston and the Jets and 2 of 3 against the NFC East gets us to 9-7 and with the Steelers still having @ Seattle, @ Cincy and Denver (albeit at home) on their schedule they could easily end up with 7 losses too. The route I outline above would give us the H2H on basis of conference record.

However, by far the easiest way to get in is to control out own destiny and win 2 of the next 3. The psychological blow of dropping them both and being 5-6 might be too great to recover from regardless of schedules etc.

EDIT: I do think it now comes down to us, KC and Pitt. Be very surprised if it is anyone other than 2 from that 3.

HOURS away from ESPN playoff machine coming active.

"after" week 11

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever