The Chiefs

TPS

chiefs are beating bad teams which is Andy Reid calling card....also why his teams go nowhere in the playoffs. There remaining schedule is pretty weak but their inconsistent themselves. We will need the head to head win next week...if we can get the Pats we'll be in a good spot

Wouldn't exactly categorize 4 NFC Championship game appearances and a Super Bowl appearance as "doing nothing in the playoffs", but ok...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to go 5-2 with a win over the Chiefs to make it in, anything less and we'll need help we aren't likely to get. Baltimore and Cleveland are borderline bye weeks for the Chiefs and the Raiders have cooled off significantly.

That's my point. The Chiefs look like they can coast in with the exception of playing the Bills. Given a tough sledding of road games, a win tonight would make that 5-2 a hellofa lot easier...

Our remaining schedule looks very tough from where I'm sitting. Gotta have the Chiefs and Texans games. Hope we are up to it but the jekyll and hyde season makes me have doubts. The Billsian move would be a win against the Pats**** tonight and a dud to the chefs.

I will gladly trade a Win tonight for a L next week. (I think)

Only if you prefer beating the Pats to making the playoffs. Next week is the game I want if I could only pick one of the next two. Bills at KC is pretty much a playoff game.

I did say I think. IMO the Bills are already in a playoff scenario and I agree the KC gamer is a must win.

At a min the Bills need to win 5 of the next 7 and the Chefs need to lose to the Raiders 1 of the 2 games and Chargers

because the @ home against the Brownies is a given W, the @ the Ravens w/o Flacco may be the same.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I take back the comments i Made in response to what Spoogy said in another thread a couple of weeks ago, wherein I scoffed at the Chiefs being a concern.

The Chiefs are now a team that worries me quite a bit.

The Chiefs are in I think even if we beat them. Their schedule just got a hell of a lot easier with one of their tougher road games at Baltimore disappearing and a win on the road in San Diego. We are probably their toughest remaining opponent.

It is us vs the Steelers. I think we have a slightly easier schedule but are one game behind. Let battle commence.

That's my point. The Chiefs look like they can coast in with the exception of playing the Bills. Given a tough sledding of road games, a win tonight would make that 5-2 a hellofa lot easier...

Similar to the Bills, the Chiefs are not a good enough team to coast against anybody. The odds of them winning their last 5 are remote.

Chefs are this week's ... "SOVIET OF THE WEEK!!!" Last week it was the Jets...eventually it will probably turn into the Texans and then maybe even the Jets again by the end.

Remember when it was the Bills after week 1? Good times.

The Bills will be walking into a defensive buzzsaw this Sunday -- the Chiefs' D is not only on fire, it is damn good. If the D doesn't play lights out, I can see this being a blowout given the QB situation (TT is not healthy).

Reid has faced Rex as a HC twice in his history, and his teams have beaten Rex's 45-19 (2011) and 24-10 (2014).

Reed did face the 2008 Ravens, which Rex DC'd, and the Eagles lost 36-7.

Edited by dave mcbride