Scott Chandler

Kirby Jackson

!@#$ bellicheat:

"trying to feed him unsuccessfully twice in a row in Week 2 vs. Buffalo in the end zone"

"The 43 snaps for Chandler against Buffalo easily marks a season high, as he is averaging 23.6 snaps per game in the team's 9-0 start."

he tried to needle us and failed.

And his desire to get Brady another TD pass in that game almost came back to bite them -- or at least gave the Bills a chance to get back into the game.

Bel*chick is a lot of things, but being classy or a good sport he certainly is not.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, didn't see it but I was wrong. I thought (and still do) that his skill set would be perfect in Payton's offense. Well, that certainly hasn't happened and I wasted 2 different fantasy picks on him. There's something with Spiller that just doesn't add up. He should be a dynamic weapon (a rich man's Dion Lewis) but he just can't play.

Yea, I really blew that one too. I thought Spiller would have a killer year with the Saints. They appear to be a shell of the team they used to be.

You'd be having an unproductive year as well if you backed up Gronk. Chandler wasn't a star but he wasn't as bad as some on this board made him out to be.

Lets describe him as " rather limited" then shall we?

He wasn't brought there to backup though. He was brought there to play the Hernandez role.

that would be hilarious !

• 2 weeks later...

The Bills haven't made the playoffs in 15 years. The players on their team are not very good. How good can their cast offs possibly be?

exactly. Why the Boston media sounds mystified that Chandler isn't Gronk part 2 is beyond me.

I listened to Zolak and whoever the other guy is for a few minutes today and they whined about how Chandler was dropping balls and not getting open vs Denver and woe is them.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• 2 months later...