Ernie Adams...

OhDozeBills

is in a cage in the bowels of Gillette, downing a pot of coffee, crunching numbers, concocting the perfect game plan RIGHT NOW while Rex has sweet dreams of Edelman's broken foot. Pats will win, Belichick will be called a genius, Brady will say how fortunate they were and how great all his teammates are. Bills fans will shave another year off their life from the stress of the game and have irrational thoughts on what they'd like to do to Brady. Pats fans will gloat, Bills fans will be bitter, and then we'll all get over it and realize it pretty much went how we thought it would.

is in a cage in the bowels of Gillette, downing a pot of coffee, crunching numbers, concocting the perfect game plan RIGHT NOW while Rex has sweet dreams of Edelman's broken foot. Pats will win, Belichick will be called a genius, Brady will say how fortunate they were and how great all his teammates are. Bills fans will shave another year off their life from the stress of the game and have irrational thoughts on what they'd like to do to Brady. Pats fans will gloat, Bills fans will be bitter, and then we'll all get over it and realize it pretty much went how we thought it would.

Get off our board Tom....we will see you soon enough

Who is Ernie Adams? I'm so confused.

Amy Adams cousin?

Dear Putrids Fan, we know the greatest cheating team of all time is the Bills opponent on MNF and of course your brethren fans love too gloat.

Can you tell us.... Does Tainted Tom love seeing his wife kissing those other men in commercials?

Oh I almost forgot to ask. What team won last year in Gilette stadium again?

He's New England's "Director of Football Research", whatever that means. Nobody on the Patriots team knows what he does, at least that's what they say. However, it's come out that he's in charge of scouting opponent's tendencies and deciphering their signals and play calls. On game day he sits in a booth, wearing a headset that's linked directly to Belichick's and nobody else.

He's New England's "Director of Football Research", whatever that means. Nobody on the Patriots team knows what he does, at least that's what they say. However, it's come out that he's in charge of scouting opponent's tendencies and deciphering their signals and play calls. On game day he sits in a booth, wearing a headset that's linked directly to Belichick's and nobody else.

He reminds me of a spin doctor behind a President or a Prime Minister. A guy who you could never sell as a leader himself but a guy with the knowledge of what works.

Director of Cheating.

Basically he's football rainman. He's the genius behind stolen signals/playbooks, illegal taping and voice recordinga that have ruined the past millennium being a bills fan. Has the guy responsible for the torment. Has the cheating genius behind the curtain. He has a direct line from the booth upstairs to the sideline as well.

Pats* are forever tainted.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

is in a cage in the bowels of Gillette, downing a pot of coffee, crunching numbers, concocting the perfect game plan RIGHT NOW while Rex has sweet dreams of Edelman's broken foot. Pats will win CHEAT, Belichick will be called a genius, Brady will say how fortunate they were and how great all his teammates are. Bills fans will shave another year off their life from the stress of the game and have irrational thoughts on what they'd like to do to Brady. Pats fans will gloat, Bills fans will be bitter, and then we'll all get over it and realize it pretty much went how we thought it would.

Fixed

He's the Keyser Soze of football.

When Adams worked with Belichick in Cleveland, Browns owner Art Modell famously said, “I’ll pay anyone here $10,000 if they can tell me what Ernie Adams does. I know he does something, and I know he works for me, and I know I pay him, but I’d love to know what it is.’’

No one on the Cleveland staff came forward with information for the reward.