The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pydUfffjZ4

Just discovered this guy. He's a comedian who trolls liberals with facts. Gavin Mcinnes

min: 6:40

"We're so petrified of offending people we are at war with, that we bend over backwards...a student has an uncomfortable afternoon for bringing what looked like a bomb to school and the president is on his twitter saying 'Don't be mad. Ya wanna come over?" :lol:

PITT STUDENTS ‘IN TEARS’ AND FEELING ‘UNSAFE’ AFTER MILO YIANNOPOULOS EVENT:

“The reactions of students over a non-compulsory and extracurricular event featuring a gay journalist expressing a difference of opinion are a worrying sign that academia is failing. These are students who are legal adults and on the cusp of entering the real world, yet they’re in tears over the fact that someone, who they need not even listen to, disagreed with them….

Pittsburgh may be the steel city, but it appears its students are made of softer stuff.”

Milo thinks it's hilarious.

pbKZkVOj_bigger.jpgMilo Yiannopoulos ✘ @Nero 21h21 hours ago Washington, DC

Incredibe: crybaby Pittsburgh students literally blubbering and weeping after my free speech lecture

PITT STUDENTS ‘IN TEARS’ AND FEELING ‘UNSAFE’ AFTER MILO YIANNOPOULOS EVENT:

“The reactions of students over a non-compulsory and extracurricular event featuring a gay journalist expressing a difference of opinion are a worrying sign that academia is failing. These are students who are legal adults and on the cusp of entering the real world, yet they’re in tears over the fact that someone, who they need not even listen to, disagreed with them….

Pittsburgh may be the steel city, but it appears its students are made of softer stuff.”

Milo thinks it's hilarious.

Once upon a time, I thought this was all a joke. But god damn, how can it be real? This is like something from a Vonnegut short story

Once upon a time, I thought this was all a joke. But god damn, how can it be real? This is like something from a Vonnegut short story

Seiously, wtf happened.

Don't worry, they'll all graduate soon. Let's just wait for the fun when they enter the real world. The Darwin Award potential alone has me salivating.

EATING THEIR OWN: PC Hysteria Claims Another Professor: A University of Kansas professor was turned in by her students after using the ”n-word” in class to discuss her own white privilege.

“What she did was make the mistake of using the n-word—during a discussion in which she was admitting her own shortcomings about race. She didn’t use the word maliciously: She was, quite literally, checking her privilege. Isn’t that exactly what far-left students want from their classmates, administrators, and professors?”

No, what they want is to exercise unaccountable power for the thrill of it. They should not be indulged in this base desire.

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/228254/

Edited by B-Man

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN ALL MEN CARRIED POCKETKNIVES. BUT CAMPUS SNOWFLAKES CAN’T HANDLE IT.

Student’s Knife Alarms Some at Cal State Long Beach.

“California State University at Long Beach on Thursday said that it has taken seriously an incident in which a faculty member saw a student with a small knife, in class, and asked him to leave and notified authorities.”

Related: What The Campus Crybully Wars Are Really About.

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN ALL MEN CARRIED POCKETKNIVES. BUT CAMPUS SNOWFLAKES CANT HANDLE IT.

Students Knife Alarms Some at Cal State Long Beach.

California State University at Long Beach on Thursday said that it has taken seriously an incident in which a faculty member saw a student with a small knife, in class, and asked him to leave and notified authorities.

Related: What The Campus Crybully Wars Are Really About.

I'm becoming more and more convinced this current generation of college students are going to become the generation of kitty kats. Just wait till these assclowns start showing up at your companies as co-workers. Wait till they start demanding more HR protections and sensitivity trainings etc... It is going to get ridiculous and not for the better.

These cry babies need a swift kick in the nuts.

I'm becoming more and more convinced this current generation of college students are going to become the generation of kitty kats. Just wait till these assclowns start showing up at your companies as co-workers. Wait till they start demanding more HR protections and sensitivity trainings etc... It is going to get ridiculous and not for the better.

If there are truly that many of them, they won't become a generation like you describe. Why?

Because their heads will be rolling down a flight of stairs, that's why.

We've been steadily moving in that direction anyway since I got out of college and started working in the late 80s. State law now requires you to send people to sensitivity training in certain states.

We've been steadily moving in that direction anyway since I got out of college and started working in the late 80s. State law now requires you to send people to sensitivity training in certain states.

I'm required to have it annually as a government contractor.

Clearly it's effective... <_<