Bills 30 for 30 "The Four Falls of Buffalo" to air Dec. 12

YoloinOhio

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four Falls of Buffalo Preview: Ken Rodgers (3:07)
The director of ESPN's 30 for 30 special talks about the making of the Four Falls of Buffalo.

Four Falls of Buffalo Preview: Steve Tasker (3:20)
The Bills Wall of Famer talks about the Four Falls of Buffalo, and why the 1990's Bills were such a special group.

Four Falls of Buffalo Preview: Andre Reed (3:30)
The Bills Hall of Famer talks about the Four Falls of Buffalo, and being embraced by the fans and the city of Buffalo.

Four Falls of Buffalo Preview: Thurman Thomas (2:50)
The Bills Hall of Famer talks about the Four Falls of Buffalo, and watching the replays of the Super Bowls for the first time.

Four Falls of Buffalo Preview: Jim Kelly (2:27)
The Bills Hall of Famer talks about the Four Falls of Buffalo, and how this project came together.

@30for30

#FourFallsOfBuffalo is only hours away! 8 is number of Hall of Famers included with the @buffalobills from 1990-93.

CWCNPI5W4AIVG_p.jpg

Hello,

I tried my best to check if in my country (France) I would be able to see it, but I can't. By any way (no tv channel, and nothing by my internet provider where you can sometimes purchase foreign TV live on demand). Unfortunately i will try to see it on some stream or youtube... :(

Wide right replayed 20 times in 2 minutes is just brutal. What could have been? A few feet to the left, a slight breeze, a few more yards before the kick, and it all could have played out differently. Maybe those next few super bowls end differently with a win against the Giants.

Its like back in the day when you start rubbing one out to that Hansen music video and then realize they're all dudes and you wonder what would my life be like if I hadn't finished. Different, definitely. Probably better. Ya know, theoretically.

Edited by Jauronimo

I'm 36, and I remember every single one of the game highlights we've seen so far - to the point where I know who will catch the pass, miss the tackle, or make the hit. Since 1986 I've watched every minute of every game, and attended nearly every home game with my dad. I'm grounded in life, with a good job, nice house, great family, and I have my priorities straight. It still breaks my freaking heart every time I see that kick sail away. I just hope we can win a super bowl and share it with my dad. Just one. With him.

These Norwood interviews are brutal. He appears to still be tortured.

Lost it when they showed Norwood speaking at Niagara Square with the crowd chanting.

same here. The producer of the film tweeted that the Bills had at least 10k more fans there than the Giants had at their parade.

These Norwood interviews are brutal. He appears to still be tortured.

same here. The producer of the film tweeted that the Bills had at least 10k more fans there than the Giants had at their parade.

Agreed. I'm a little surprised he agreed to do it all again. To his credit, he owns it and handles himself with grace. Feel for him watching those clips.

For people DVRing this and are afraid of Heisman running too long, record the 1am showing on ESPN2. Guaranteed start time.

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't even think of that. Have both set now.

Tuel, here's your answer.

My son was wrecked by the Norwood part. He's texted me repeatedly. I'll watch us beat the Igles tomorrow with my boys, then save this to one day next week.