Bills 30 for 30 "The Four Falls of Buffalo" to air Dec. 12

YoloinOhio

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like maybe they'll show Kelly and co. getting all hammered in the week leading up to the superbowl every year?

Will be interesting to see if they get into that aspect at all, for the most part the tales of the Bills hard partying ways haven't been documented publicly but alot of these 30 for 30's really get down to the gritty topics. Also noticed that it is going to be two hours long, so I think there is going to be a ton of ground it covers.

Haven't we already seen this 1000 times? I will not watch. I know how friggin great that team was! I already know the heartbreak. It is the only thing the Bills are known for. Eff that. Sick of it.

Wrong...they are also known as the NFL franchise with the longest Playoff drought streak at 15.

they are generally typically extremely well done.

Fixed. "Once Brothers" was an utter joke. Lazy journalism and a revisionist perspective provided by Vlade - whom they treat as the defacto narrator.

But that aside, I've been really impressed with most. The state of the Bills current season will dictate how I feel about watching this one haha.

It'll be interesting to see how deep they dug on those teams.

Yes there has been a lot of sugar coating since.

Loved those teams but the same personalities in that organization that made them such interesting characters also made them vulnerable to the not like-minded teams that beat them in those SB's.

Why "The Four Falls of Buffalo?"

I don't get it.

Football is the fall sport and they fell on their face four times?

That's the respectful way to look at it.

There are people out there who have discredited the talent on the Bills team because the AFC was weak.

But their rosters....OVERALL talent.....top to bottom......and top end......were as good or better than any team they lost to.

Haven't we already seen this 1000 times? I will not watch. I know how friggin great that team was! I already know the heartbreak. It is the only thing the Bills are known for. Eff that. Sick of it.

There's a LOT of Bills fans under 30 out there that didn't get to live it. Deal with it.

There's a LOT of Bills fans under 30 out there that didn't get to live it. Deal with it.

I didn't really live it but I still agree with the other guy. Sick of hearing about it and kind of ready to move on and just focus on the current team...better to pretend this team has no history at this point.