IK Enemkpali to be team captain vs. Jets

Wazzu Bill

Do you think he even asked IK?

What a jerk.

You don't think guys on the Bills know that most every game they play the captains are the former players on that team if there are a few of those players?

@MMehtaNYDN: Bowles on Rex naming IK a captain: "He coaches his team. He can name whatever captain he wants."

Bowles is probably thrilled with IK so he got a reason to start Fitzy over Geno.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jets fans in my office now want to go just to give Ike a standing ovation. If not for the punch, VaGeno Smith would have started at least the first few games before Fitz gets the call. They love having Fitz as their starter.

Sounds familiar. I liked hom too. I loved him and Chan so i hope we win but im not looking for death to fitz and chan like i usually do. Hope its a hard-fought win for the bills

It's all about the W. If we walk away with a win, Rex can do whatever the heck he wants for team captains. But I don't love being the laughing stock of the NFL when Rex trolls all week then lays a deuce on Sunday

See you dont have to worry.... this time he may get to lay a deuce on thursday leaving your sunday free.

Do you guys think Rex literally signed IK months ago, then put him on the active roster for no other reason than troll the Jets in week 10 of the NFL season? I don't think Rex even thinks IK can play in is defense, he literally just kept him around to troll for lulz at this point. It's kind of sick if you think about it. I get if IK was an impact player, but the guy stinks and will likely be cut unceremoniously shortly after this game.

I dont think any of this post is true. Not for even a second

Rex might be the most immature head coach I've ever seen. The team should have real captains who are acknowledged as such instead of using it to troll former teams of players.

Let me ask why? Its not kindergarten. There is no designated line leader. The leaders on this team are known. You know them and i know them. There is no merit to a coin toss. They dont put c's on jerseys. What do you care seriously who says heads of tails.

What are you ranting about? He sends out his players who are former members of the opposing team each week as captains. This is no different.

He thinks this is 2002 and the guys standing at the coin toss symbolize something

Do what? What he does every week? :lol:

There's a big difference between a captain of the other team that used to be some guy on your team and the guy that broke your starting QB's jaw.

When was the last time Rex named a guy as captain that broke the other team's starting QB's jaw?

I saw IK in at some critical times yesterday and he was a total non factor.

There's a big difference between a captain of the other team that used to be some guy on your team and the guy that broke your starting QB's jaw.

When was the last time Rex named a guy as captain that broke the other team's starting QB's jaw?

He's on the team and he's an ex Jet just like Mulligan so they'll both go out for the coin toss as Captains. You're bringing some other BS into the equation that's not relevant to what Rex does every single week.

he took the TE out of the play (the ball was supposed to go to him on a screen) while Hughes was going for the strip sack

@YardsPerPass: Jerry gonna Jerry... Freeney-esque spin move here

It was a TE screen here, + IK makes a nice play grabbing him https://t.co/BZYjZD0pKc

Edited by YoloinOhio

Only the media and some fans will get revved up about what is essentially a non-issue.

I remember when Rex designated Aaron Maybin as a captain against the Bills. BFD!

He did? See how much it matters. Didnt maybe have like 2 sacks in that game. A few pressures or something? ..... PLAY IK!!!! lol

The Jets looked at four kickers today. Billy Cundiff was one of them. Would you guys get offended if Todd Bowles trotted him out as the captain and think that Bowles was seriously a clown? Or that he just had a decent sense of humor.

I think it'd be stupid as hell.

He's on the team and he's an ex Jet just like Mulligan so they'll both go out for the coin toss as Captains. You're bringing some other BS into the equation that's not relevant to what Rex does every single week.

Whose jaw did Milligan break?

I maintain it's a little different this week because IK broke Geno's jaw. You think that makes no difference?

he took the TE out of the play (the ball was supposed to go to him on a screen) while Hughes was going for the strip sack

@YardsPerPass: Jerry gonna Jerry... Freeney-esque spin move here

It was a TE screen here, + IK makes a nice play grabbing him https://t.co/BZYjZD0pKc

IK got blocked by the TE. The TE still broke out but TannyHill was already being sacked by Jerry. This is one of the plays I was talking about where he was a total non factor. Seems you see it differently. Cool.