Brian Moorman is "leading the charge" vs Miami

YoloinOhio

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the Bills humiliate and dominate the Dolphins everybody will say that Moorman should lead the charge every week. :nana:

My son and I still laugh when we talk about Moorman running the obstacle course at the Pro Bowl many years ago. Rather than move the sled, he went around it and took a time penalty. He was so fast that he almost won the competition.

They used to have several different skill contests leading up to the Pro Bowl, and they were much more fun to watch than the game.

Awesome. If that doesn't show how sad this franchise has been over the last 15 years then nothing does.

Not true The dude was a stud regardless.

Awesome he is leading the Charge.

Brian hwas great Bill and Buffalonian for multiple reasons

Go Bills!

respect the player. respect the Man

Edited by 3rdand12

Moorman was our most valuable player for a stretch. A very dismal dark stretch of time.

But he was a beacon!

Moorman may only have been a punter, but he was a great punter, congrats.

yes indeed. if only Ralph could have found a way to win by punting...

:thumbsup:

He was a good punter because he got a lot of practice. Some of those teams were hard to watch. It got to the point with Edwards that he couldn't even get a first down. Moorman kept us in a lot of those games by flipping the field position. Schmidt is helping by doing that now

Wow - nothing epitomizes the state of the Bills the last 15 years than this.

A number of years ago at a Fantasy Draft, a (very vocal) Pats** fan in my league was having a great time making fun of me after he went to the Bills-Pats** game in Buffalo and said by far the most jerseys he saw fans wearing was the punter - the punter! :bag:

Edited by stevewin