Bills fans rated drunkest in NFL

Unfortunately, you are in the minority.

We work our little jobs, let us unwind on the weekends.

Not everyone who drinks is a Loser, btw and a Bills game is no place to bring a young child.

Imo

LOL so true. I took my 8 year old daughter to the '96 Jacksonville playoff game, Kelly's swan song. Never so scared in her life. Luckily it didn't scar her and she's been to games since. Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL so true. I took my 8 year old daughter to the '96 Jacksonville playoff game, Kelly's swan song. Never so scared in her life. Luckily it didn't scar her and she's been to games since.

At 27, She must be a huge Bills fan now, no?

I bet she remembers it.

Imo

At 27, She must be a huge Bills fan now, no?

I bet she remembers it.

Imo

She's engaged to an Eagles fan and has lived in Philly the last 5 years. Not a big football fan per se, but likes the whole package. (tailgating, hanging with friends, etc.)

Edited by PromoTheRobot

And this comes as a surprise ??

As Bob Segar said on the Live Bullet album when he stated that Rolling Stone mag said detroit audiences were the best Rock & roll audiences in the world !

His reply - "**** i've known that for 10 years" Party on B/lo !!

isn't that kind of like going to 5 guys to "study" if the people there like hamburgers????

Curious

Just how is this "test / analysis" conducted again?

We reached out to the folks at BACtrack — who make personal smartphone-linked breathalyzers — to investigate

:huh:

isn't that kind of like going to 5 guys to "study" if the people there like hamburgers????

LOL

So they use a sampling of people that own a smart phone and have the breathalyzer as their test sample?

Out of approximately 70,000 people how many have a breathalyzer on them at the game?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

and IF you have a breathalyze app, doesn't that kind of indicate a proclivity to drinking...along that thought line, wouldn't you consider them underachievers as they aren't even at legal limit.... :D

LOL

So they use a sampling of people that own a smart phone and have the breathalyzer as their test sample?

Out of approximately 70,000 people how many have a breathalyzer on them at the game?