Bills fans rated drunkest in NFL

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I never brought my children to a Bills game. So many losers infect the stadium for people just trying to enjoy a game.

Unfortunately, you are in the minority.

We work our little jobs(14), let us unwind on the weekends.

Not everyone who drinks is a Loser, btw and a Bills game is no place to bring a young child.

Imo

Edited by Leroi

The science behind the poll is as reliable as P*ts scientific reasons why balls were deflated.

The "award-winning" application (award winning in Australia - "as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them") measures anonymously so it has no idea IF the measured are Bills fans or not. The Bills have one of the easiest stadiums to get away tickets too so no idea if the fans are opponent fans or Bills fans. And Bills have a large contingent of Canadian fans who naturally have a much higher BAC (Blood Alcohol Content). who often have no idea who is playing

Unfortunately, you are in the minority.

We work our little jobs, let us unwind on the weekends.

Not everyone who drinks is a Loser, btw and a Bills game is no place to bring a young child.

Imo

Average fan isn't even legally drunk, what's the problem?

we aren't putting enough effort in.

Lets take this by week to re energize , get healthy get focused and get that BaC up to a respectable level!

Back in the Day , we would practice all saturday into the early morning. and get back on the train sunday. so what if i dont recall the details. I cheered until hoarse and went to work Monday. i loved the Bills and no one got hurt or mean. Sure we lost some guys, But by tuesday or wednesday they would show up at work and look forward to the next trip To Buffalo.

i would like to mention we rented a floor of a motel that will remain anonymous, and played tackle football in the hall till all hours. nearly got kicked out twice.

I think that may have been the comeback game.

good times for sure!!

but folks, do not drink do lotsa drugs and drive.

The laws have changed since the late seventies/eighties

and never ever be a dick. thats what has ruined the experience. dicked ness. be nice when drinking at the game. make new friends and enjoy the experience

We work our little jobs, let us unwind on the weekends.

In Fort Myers, Florda' it's called a "piece (of) a job".

And the greatest man in the world is a drinker.....though less beer than most Bills fans and off brand mexican swill when he does.

In Fort Myers, Florda' it's called a "piece (of) a job".

And the greatest man in the world is a drinker.....though less beer than most Bills fans and off brand mexican swill when he does.

Ben Franklin said it best.

if i was drinking any mexican beer, i would be drinking less beer too. a Cervaza, dos equis, or tecate is fine once in a while but they all go better as a chaser

when swilling tequilas

Edited by 3rdand12