Browns reportedly have Alex Mack, Joe Thomas on trade block

YoloinOhio

I admire JT for his commitment and comments. I also admired Matt Harvey wanted to go out there for the ninth last night. That is why the players are not making these decisions for the organization. It may be the right thing to move JY for a hall.

Edited by The Thurmanator

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

They are a tough out for anyone. They should keep Pettine and let the team gel

Why???? A: It's the Browns we are talking about!!

Gilmore isn't a FA. But I don't think they will move heaven and earth for either Glenn or Bradham the way they have played this year. I don't advocate not offering them a contract but I don't think either is worth top dollar.

agreed. Both are (Glenn and Bradham) above-average players that some team will pay like pro-bowlers. I'd keep Glenn between the two, but I'd be fine letting both go to keep Gilmore and perhaps get one OT or LB in FA, and draft the others replacement.

Thomas is over rated - see his play against Hughes. Cleveland would be happy to get a 2nd.

Mack is a terrific OL.

joe Thomas literally PANCAKED hughes 6 times in last years game.

joe Thomas or cordy glenn at LT ???......not even close, go with JT

joe Thomas literally PANCAKED hughes 6 times in last years game.

joe Thomas or cordy glenn at LT ???......not even close, go with JT

I have, several times , on nfl game pass/rewind.

that was hughes great strip sack fumble recovery play game

I have, several times , on nfl game pass/rewind.

that was hughes great strip sack fumble recovery play game

Yes it was...

Just to re-refresh your memory:

http://billsmafia.com/2014/12/01/jerry-hughes-performance-joe-thomas-proves-hes-worthy-hefty-contract/

http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story/1562214-dominant-displays-jerry-hughes-vs-browns

I don't remember seeing any semblance of dominance from Thomas against Hughes.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't want Thomas; in fact, I posted that I would be all over a trade for him if the price was right.

I'm merely pointing out that I didn't witness or see any account of Thomas "PANCAKING" Hughes once, let alone 6 times in last year's game.

Denver is putting their 2nd LT of the season on IR. First Clady, now Sambraillo. Wonder if Elway is willing to part with draft picks for Thomas.

Hello Ray, this is John Elway.......

@AP_NFL

Broncos rookie left tackle Ty Sambrailo out for rest of season, needs shoulder surgery http://apne.ws/1MtwGqp

(@arniestapleton)

We could really really use some tackle help. Resign Glenn as a Rt or even as a G. We want to be a running team but our OL sucks.

Make the trade.

Watkins goes fully curcle? Watkins for Thomas and Mack lol

Thomas and Mack- isn't that an arena in Las Vegas where the NBA Summer League plays?

Thomas and Mack- isn't that an arena in Las Vegas where the NBA Summer League plays?

Yes it is.

UNLV used to play there. They still might. And they have been caught cheating multiple times.

Wait. Are you saying these guys are going to the Pats*?

Gilmore is good, but I'm pretty sure that the Bills can go 3-4 without him so it's not like he's been a major difference maker. But given Rex's scheme Ithink it's likely that they re-sign him for big money and let front 7 guys walk as their contracts come up. For example, I doubt that Mario or Kyle Williams will get new contracts in Buffalo.

Edited by vincec