Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. You guys are defending this dope. I could tolerate the "Gimme my 10 targets" and "I could have Julio Jones stats if I had 20 targets" bull ****....but this dolt is bordering on TO material. Never, never, never call out your fans!! That's the sign of immaturity and a lack of professionalism. You can go ahead and defend him all you want but I've made up my mind on this kid.

Not wise on his part at all.

As a 22 year old facing the criticism, it's not shocking it'd get to him - and I'm sure he's had just terrible things said to him to spark it- but not smart or savvy on his part at all.

What negative effect will this have. He's crazy talented. In the end, no one will care if he becomes available. Hell, Greg Hardy just about earned a huge contract extension by beating the s*** out of his girl and following it up by getting into an argument with the best player on the team and being an ahole to reporters.

For me it's not the fact that he is injured- it's a brutal game. It's more about the fact that he spoke about not being targeted when he really is almost never health. He missed most of training camp when the new quarterback was building chemistry. Just SHUT up and do your job Sammy. You will never win a battle via the internet. You have to be smarter than the people who are critical of you.

Ok- now everyone can attack me!

OMG. You guys are defending this dope. I could tolerate the "Gimme my 10 targets" and "I could have Julio Jones stats if I had 20 targets" bull ****....but this dolt is bordering on TO material. Never, never, never call out your fans!! That's the sign of immaturity and a lack of professionalism. You can go ahead and defend him all you want but I've made up my mind on this kid.

He's not calling out fans. He's calling out dbag losers who keep calling him soft while housing pizza and beer by the troughful.