Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. You guys are defending this dope. I could tolerate the "Gimme my 10 targets" and "I could have Julio Jones stats if I had 20 targets" bull ****....but this dolt is bordering on TO material. Never, never, never call out your fans!! That's the sign of immaturity and a lack of professionalism. You can go ahead and defend him all you want but I've made up my mind on this kid.

I'm missing the TO and Sammy comparison here. Bit of a stretch, no?

Wow is all I can say!!! He totally changed the way I'll look at him, that pisses me off to now end! Go F yourself Sammy all we want is you on the field

Yeah? You hate him now because he told a few knuckleheads to get a life?

Sometimes it's not the best idea to respond, but its gotta be tough to have a bunch of twitter tough guys calling you out. I mean, he's got a point.

true, but this is always why I say it's not a good idea for professional athletes to have twitter. More bad comes than good

I'm missing the TO and Sammy comparison here. Bit of a stretch, no?

Not so much when TO was with the Bills, but elsewhere TO played the victim card. Sammy is taking on a victim persona that is illogical (considering he is a millionaire with mediocre stats). It just doesn't sit well with me (or most other fans I imagine). And the defense that he is directing this at douche bags who say he is a wimp (not "real" fans like you and me) is misguided because fans say all kinds of things...and !@#$ fans buy jerseys, and tickets, and ball caps, and concessions.....there's no deciphering asshat fans from good fans on gameday.

Jason Whitten has two sprained ankles and a knee injury and is still playing on Sundays. I can see how some interpret Sammy as soft.

Edited by BringBackFergy

The TV networks are why his talents have economic value.

Exactly, which is directly connected to the value of trucks, cell phones, insurance, and beer. It has little to do with jerseys, tickets, or even stadium beers. They could play in empty stadiums and the league would make money.

OMG. You guys are defending this dope. I could tolerate the "Gimme my 10 targets" and "I could have Julio Jones stats if I had 20 targets" bull ****....but this dolt is bordering on TO material. Never, never, never call out your fans!! That's the sign of immaturity and a lack of professionalism. You can go ahead and defend him all you want but I've made up my mind on this kid.

i'll gold plate this at 22 he's gonna be around a while- when a certain fraction of your fans are rock heads call them on it...no problem here

C'mon man, you know why he TV networks are valuable. Say it with me...THE FANS....

And they will continue to tune in, even if they hate Sammy Watkins. Ask Howard Stern how much people hating him has ruined his career.